or Connect

Posts by JRC

All of us have no iPhones with data plans. have iPod touch 5gs. I have iPod touch 4g. and kids just use $15 slider phones. I do have about eight Macs only because I keep throwing away older ones; otherwise it'd be double-digits. And I use an iPod Nano 3G about 7 hours a day/night. Best audio player/recorder ever. Just did a corporate video's audio with my 3G iPod Nano and the Blue (30-pin) Mikey. 
I am not a kid (over half century mark) and I don't even have a smartphone with a data plan. Let alone my three children. Our iPod touches and iPad minis are great. But I want a new iPod touch. I still have a 4g(fourth gen) and won't buy a 5th gen because I keep waiting for a 6th gen. My stack of money is getting pretty HIGH for purchasing these things once Apple releases them.
Still no mid-level, prosumer desktop/tower thingy. :( 
Agreed. iPhoto always beachballs for me. Sometimes as much as 15 minutes. I have quad core i7, too. Not some older device.
Where is Fran441?
You're right. It's past the point of no return. 
I'm not really an iOS user. I'm a Mac user. I think iOS should be its own company.
Scratch that... 47 now! How'd that happen? Seems like only yesterday! :) Did everyone else age 11 years? Or am I the only one? ha ha
Any apps or way that a pdf can be converted to a vertical scrolling (seeing text from top to bottom but video appearing to go from bottom to top of screen)?