or Connect

Posts by JRC

I agree that helicopters and V22s crash way too often. But, being that we're the only brave souls that stand up to tyrants, I guess it'll have to do. My dad's ship, CV-7 had a design flaw in the way air was in the fuel tanks. When the torpedo hit it, it went up like a roman candle some 60 years ago. But, they improved the design and I'm sure they will on helicopters and the like, as well. Just think if Saddam had given up, how many fewer lives, dollars and worthless...
I think it's amazing how many guilty people get let go to commit crimes again. Now that's a stupid system.
I make my wife get on top. But it still requires labored breathing, so I'm not THAT lazy.
Are you a lawyer? Do you understand statutory rape definition? And, do you have underage children?
Curious you mention blueberries...I think they reduce colon cancer probability.
I agree.
Mac is the reason I got interested in Tennis. Perhaps I'll go back. That's great news.
I didn't see my option...nuke everybody.
Well, I can closer speak Polish than German. So, sure that makes sense to me. It's not like the Germans have a good track record on dependability
I believe that I am well within my latitude to at least state that as one point of reference I believe him and I have been here the longest. I am not arguing. I could not care less how many other people agree or disagree even though everyone ELSE has been here less time than I have. I also am not open to arguments to the contrary. Never have been. As for private messages, I do not use that technological option. I am ONLY replying to this post because you asked me, in a...