or Connect

Posts by JRC

Ah, back here once again to check in.
This thread has been quiet for almost a year, now.
Haven't been around here in quite some time. Since I'm the oldest registered user and all. Any of the original crew still in the discussion?
I actually think that it seems to try to one-better the iPod. Now, if only they had a content infrastructure.
Hmmm, that's interesting.
How did Drewprops KNOCK ME OFF?????? Not sure you're correct there old pal. torifile Resident Psychologist Registered: Nov 2001 Posts: 4013 From: Athens, GA (again.) _ posted 02-23-2004 09:03 AM _ _ _ _ _ _ _ quote: Originally posted by drewprops propguy, technical writer of design guidelines for retail and corporate campuses, model-builder, script writer, prop-maker, future producer and unemployed doofus drew, you know you get a nice hefty portion of AI's...
Sorry not to reply. I had forgotten that I had posted that post here. Having been here since 1998 (6 years and 3 months) I am too old and start to forget things!
Nice little toy.
Oh, I remember that night when the arabic postings began. It was freaky.
I believe there were only two or three people that signed up BEFORE me. So, NOV 98....6 years, 1 month, and some odd days since I registered for Appleinsider forums! And I'm ONLY twelve years old! edit: awwww! That's SO NICE of someone to store old forum postings ! And THIS ONE is where I wish my mom a Happy Birthday!http://commons.ucalgary.ca/king/appl...ML/000023.html You can PLAINLY see my NOV 98 Registration date in the post, too! COOL! (That is my biggest...