or Connect

Posts by JRC

I'll second this old vote! I've taken quite a long time to think about it and this IS my final answer! Workerbee's shine has been lost, like seeing your girlfriend naked for the first time...just common. But Kormac still shows just the right amount of ankle and hint of smile to interest one even well into his cloak and dagger 'older' life.
I don't think the i**** appears to be any closer than before. But, with the economy seemingly on the upswing, maybe they'll dust if off again. My vote is NO. Apple is once again fighting on many fronts. The least of which appears to be education. The most of which appear to be music and entertainment. Just the opposite focus for a good i***** product, IMO.
Ahhh, I see you noticed my 'BUMP' on your post. As I have been here the 'longest' (earliest registration known to man), I have been most entertained by you, old man. Nice to hear from you again. Peace....JRC!
Kormac mentioned clusters.
Just drove the new 2004 PT GT. Man, they have really upped the HP feel. It really goes FAST!
The bandwidth limit could add up.
I'm just glad it wasn't some Anti-Bush, Conservative, Religious dig.
he he How does he get that Automobile manfucaturer, Saleen, to make a solution, anyway? I will not try to read any of the posts, but first and foremost the church teaches abstinence outside of marriage. Except for unfortunate incidents, that is a good way to stay as far away as one can to developing AIDS.
This is the official "jump the shark" post in an otherwise (t)heretofore mature discussion.
How many churches have you been to that speak in tongues? stupid statement.