or Connect

Posts by JRC

[quote]Originally posted by Mastergateing: I am not an insider. I have no accurate information. I am a liar. I had you all hanging on my every word, pathetic. Unbelievable really. Future Hardware my ass. I will never post again. I have already prooved that the only real facts are real facts. Apple will amaze us in a few days and I wanted to show you all that speculation is just that,speculation. Apple may even out do my WILD, OUTRAGEOUS, CRAZY specs. You might...
[quote]Originally posted by phygen: Oh man I seriously believe Mastergater now. He doesn't know who kormac is. He is not a self-respecting engineer, probably not a engineer at all. He didn't know how to edit posts. He says banal things. Exactly the kind of person people would tell secrets to, because he's not seen as part of the game.
My thought exactly. If he doesn't know Kormac76, he's legit. (could be flawed logic, I admit) Luring...
[quote]Originally posted by Jonathan: now now... nobody needs to eat anyones ass kids
LMAO Jonathan! A real funny from a non-van driver, I have to say. JRC
[quote]Originally posted by Fran441: I did watch the press conference. That's where I heard him say it. I'm not saying he's a dumb man. I'm saying he made a stupid comment. Hey, we all do it at one point or another. Plus, all the reporter asked was whether there were any new leads in the hunt for Bin Laden, and that was his response. I don't think that's a very stupid question.
He does that in reply to stupid questions - as would...
[quote]Originally posted by roger_ramjet: These are already on the streets over there too, yes? They'll probably be a bit more than what I'd want to spend for a car when they are available here in the spring but I'm definitely interested in getting one.
I think those are nice looking. Haven't driven one yet, though.
[quote]Originally posted by Fran441: Sorry, my van still proves to be more reliable than all of your cars. There aren't any distractions at all. The radio doesn't work (and hasn't for years), the lights in the car don't work (and haven't for years), the car doesn't go above 80 without feeling like it's going to break apart (the spedometer only goes to 100 MPH and that's in the 'red zone'). Plus, I have over 100,000 miles on the van and have never been in an...
[quote]Originally posted by Mac Guru: All I can say if that drivel is true... "Apple... STOP! You have retail stores now! Concentrate on every major city and get them ALL over and you won't even need to acklowledge the fact that Best Buy (ack), Office Max (Double Ack), and Wal-Mart ( Who are you trying to kid) even exist!!!" Mac Guru
I think if done properly, perhaps placing a base iMac in Wal-Mart might bring in some new marketshare....
[quote]Originally posted by Fran441: I don't know if this is such a good idea. Apple is going to open more retail stores, so why create more competition? Wal Mart selling iMacs? Sounds good because they are such a large retailer, but how would they slash prices? Would they stack boxes like Televisions in the electronics section? There is no sales pitch for any of the devices they sell at Wal Mart either. Maybe that's an advantage? :confused: On the plus side,...
What good is Starbucks?
[quote]Originally posted by Mastergateing: Prices Powermac G5 1 Ghz $1,799 bundled with 17 Display for $2,299 1.2 Ghz $2,499 bundled with 17 Display for $2,899 1.4 Ghz $3,499 bundled with 17 Display for $3,899 ----------------------------------------------------------- iMac G4 667 Mhz $999 733 Mhz $1,399 867 Mhz $1,599 ------------------------------------------------------------ iBook G3 600 Mhz CD-Rom $1,199 700 Mhz DVD or CD-RW $1,399 700 Mhz...