or Connect

Posts by JRC

[quote]Originally posted by Fran441: I don't know if this is such a good idea. Apple is going to open more retail stores, so why create more competition? Wal Mart selling iMacs? Sounds good because they are such a large retailer, but how would they slash prices? Would they stack boxes like Televisions in the electronics section? There is no sales pitch for any of the devices they sell at Wal Mart either. Maybe that's an advantage? :confused: On the plus side,...
What good is Starbucks?
[quote]Originally posted by Mastergateing: Prices Powermac G5 1 Ghz $1,799 bundled with 17 Display for $2,299 1.2 Ghz $2,499 bundled with 17 Display for $2,899 1.4 Ghz $3,499 bundled with 17 Display for $3,899 ----------------------------------------------------------- iMac G4 667 Mhz $999 733 Mhz $1,399 867 Mhz $1,599 ------------------------------------------------------------ iBook G3 600 Mhz CD-Rom $1,199 700 Mhz DVD or CD-RW $1,399 700 Mhz...
I actually like Dali, Monet, and Thomas Kincaide however you spell it.
I can tell you my inlaws don't think macs suck today. I spent Christmas ridding them of the badtrans virus on their wintel. All the while saying, "My mac wouldn't have this problem".
[quote]Originally posted by Outsider: Um, no red-blooded American boy would see Grease. That movie is gayer than gay. Even my gay friends say that.
You see it FOR ONJ. I'm not sure there is anymore to that movie, anyway.
WOW! uh, who the hell is BT?
WOW! uh, who the hell is BT?
Anyone that can get as close to Olivia Newton-John as did he, while she's wearing that black spandex, has to be well-respected. No red-blooded American boy can watch that part of Grease (the movie) and not lust after ON-J.
I love sam's and like Wal-Mart. They'd get a hundred times more traffic than at Circuit city, compusa, and apple stores combined. You'd think even if 1% of those extra hundred people walking by buys, it'd be worth it to the brand.