or Connect

Posts by JRC

They have TURBO dodge caravans out there, too! http://www.allpar.com/eek/mplus.html
do what I do. For the last three years I haven't bought my wife a Christmas present.
Kinda looks like a young Spock. liv lahng end prahspur!
[quote]Originally posted by Jonathan: Hmmm... let's see. My god, the amount of sheer idiocy represented in this post is beyond my comprehension. Let's dissect, shall we? You say "finally BMW makes a car that beats all German competition in it's class" Hmm, looks to me like just about every BMW model for the past, oh, 5 or 6 years has soundly beaten its competitors, German, American, or Japanese, in most comparison tests in car magazines. Re: Quattro. Yes,...
[quote]Originally posted by ZO: you do realize what you just said right? In case you didnt, I hope you realize that besides American Indians that are nicely holed up on their reserves, we are ALL immigrants to the USA.
Well, I am partly American Indian. And I certainly do understand what I said. And, I'm just making a STUPID statement just like asking a STUPID question that stereotypes one group. In other words, I lowered myself to...
I think Americans are so stupid because of all the immigrants that have brought the average down. :0
I have no teachers. Maybe five pounds of cheese if I did? I'm looking to buy my wife a diamond tennis bracelet. And I'm getting a pair of sweat pants in return, I know.
[quote]Originally posted by tmp: People getting unemployment are not getting it as a "handout". They had to have worked to pay into the system to receive the benefit. And it is not like they are living high of the hog either. Nor do most people file for bankruptcy casually. Do you think that your parents were freeloading receiving govermnent cheese? Or is age the only criterion for receiving assistance? Some would argue that people who had to take government...
Wow. I wonder how many people, or what percentage, HERE have EVER taken unemployment benefits. (Or whatever term they use in your neck of the handouts) I have never. Or, ever miss a bill? (not due to forgetting it) No for me. Or, filed bankruptcy? Negative here. Wrecked into a car and left without paying? Nope here. Been on any welfare/govt cheese program? We actually had Government cheese growing up. Due to my parents' age, not income. Voted for candidates who...
DO 'all' of any group of people have exactly the same opinion on any given subject? Hell No. I support it, though.