or Connect

Posts by JRC

[quote]Originally posted by JasonPP: http://www.jason.prini.ca just for you!!! Please snatch it and post the images in a reply, geocities is a dog.. [ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: JasonPP ]
Why does that one iCam say iPod on the side? Anyway, I'd like to see a camcorder with the firewire capturing directly to FW HD, - even iPod-ish one.
the $70 is court costs, I'd imagine. Like most places, the citation is small. The LARGE fee is the judge's graft
I blasted by an M3 this morning in my 2000 dodge caravan,(4 cyl, 3 spd auto (yes THREE)) while listening to the Christmas station on the radio. At least I've got two valentine ones! I'm going to swap out my rear windows wiper to a lighter one next week. I might even top off the tires to their recommended pressure. And this 88 cent gas is great! I might get a carbon fiber rear bench seat, too. I know .... I'm just dreaming. JRC
Gosh, had I only said CONFIRMED: NEW IBOOKS, this would have stayed in the FUTURE section. Oh, well. M W N B T D T M T T D A O T B B T A O 1 A N G A
http://www.macconnection.com/scripts/content/showcase/apple/ibook.asp hurry my little forum friends! Hurry! (to keep on-topic: This means NEW iBooks!)
Wow, Now I don't have to take a PR class. That saves me a few months and thousands of dollars! Who hires PR people that say something when you have nothing to say? (I guess I should ask my PR wife)
I hate those charities that discriminate against hard working people that don't look for handouts and feel that they deserve to be taken care of!
I'll buy an iMac LCD unseen. Especially if it has a small 12" or smaller screen.
Well, I'm all set to go to lunch at the all-you-can-eat Golden Corral Steakhouse Buffet. For only $5.79 I can choose damn near anything I want to eat. If I choose to eat healthy, I will/do. Compare this to $5 spent at McDonald's. It's a bargain. And they have plenty of fresh fruits, grains, virii, etc. to choose from. That is why I wear a stretchy-belt!
I bet a good chunk of the time will be taken up with that new hit sensation... the iPod Dancers! All the moves are based on the guy in the TV commercial. The iPods will be synchronized via airport, so all the dancers wearing their headphones will all look too goofy to write about at the exact same time. to demonstrate the iPods storage capacity, the iPod Dancers will keep on dancing, through all 1,000 songs in their pockets! Some of the moves will also be incorporated...