or Connect

Posts by JRC

I would like the iPod to branch off into this, melded with a palm/macoslite device.
I LIKE IT! GO STEVE GO! I'm editing this to add : BRAVO. Great production on this web and song stuff.
I always thought that estes rockets, with their payload compartments packed with flour, would make nice POOOF marks and they might steer clear of your area.
I've had a hard time both connecting to the site and its humor. NEXT
My wife makes a green bean dish with bacon, mushrooms, onions, green beans, and CHEEZE WHIZ that is great. The flavor is not too far from Outback Steakhouse's Walkabout Soup, really. Kind of a peppery, creamy cheese concoction.
Field of Dreams or Final Countdown, My Life, The Matrix, Excalibur
I'll tell you, a man could use poisoned to download all the girls gone wild pretty quickly with a G5 and BROADband!
THAT'S INCREDIBLE! on ABC, the That's Incredible reunion part II. By the way, I've sat next to Fran at a Knowledgeware convention in Atlanta. He was big into COBOL life cycle C.A.S.E. tool. Anyway, not that I pay one iota of attention to him, but ELDRICK!???? TIGER WOODS!??????? I would have thought that I would have heard his real name mentioned ONCE before on other shows. So, EldrickTigerWoods99 http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...=Google+Search
Hey, I just bought my wife a 10GB iPod today. Is it just me, or is the screen a little hard to read at some angles?
Whose president is he? I thought you were a european?