or Connect

Posts by drewys808

...yes.  Will wind down or reduce share repurchase.  I hope the total amount of dividends are not increased (i.e. div/sh will increase but without spending a nickel more).   This is not true for many large dealerships.  Not sure why, but maybe because the dealership is given large incentives by the manufacturer's finance arms to process loans (rather than to take all cash)?  I'm surprised myself but seems that cash is not quite king at dealerships.
This site hijacked my Safari: https://softwareupdaterlp.com Three times while on appleinsider.   What is up Appleinsider?
Wow, now that's a confusing title. :-)
I see your point, but there is always value in the more granular stats.  I would agree that the computing landscape is forever changed and seems we are starting to see a "blurring" between many product lines. At this point, there is no screen format/size that is "taboo".  I'm one of the lame ones (yes, I admit it's a little lame) who said a "flip phone" could be a viable & useful Apple product.  And while I'm sure Apple does not want to dilute or confuse product offerings,...
I was suspect myself after hearing similar concerns...however, I installed mine 4 weeks ago and auto-unlock works flawlessly. YMMV.  however, I do recall reading that you need to travel a "considerable" distance away.  maybe an app update solved it?
 Much of iMessage and the way it is used by the masses is indeed confusing and Apple needs to do better at educating (and improving on) iMessage.  I don't think a class action lawsuit is necessary however this is what happens when Apple does not do a good job at responding quickly to issues. I and at least 5 other people I know personally were caught off guard when people (typically family members) who share iCloud accounts with family members' new devices suddenly see...
So true...but do realize that the straps and emoticons are important but were easily resolved.More importantly, the Japanese tend to value EFFICIENT use of size/functions not to mention quality hence they don't just get suckered into cheap and big. A slight correction...Japanese people have money issues (as much as Americans do, anyway), but they value quality and are willing to spend more of their disposable income on high quality phones and cars instead of throwing good...
If you're asking me, it's speculation. But recall that my statement was made with regard more to the mobile space.Anecdotally, few people use mobile appliances (phone/tablets) to do heavy lifting of word processing or spreadsheets.  That could change in the future. So at present, the "masses" are more of the light/casual users...and they seem to find google docs/forms useful. I also see medium-heavy users using pdf annotators a lot and not so much WP/Spreadsheet apps. The...
I agree goog is all over the place, but unfortunately, this disruptive functionality will be popular for the masses. The mainstream love google docs, gmail, etc. This is good for google, good for mobile users (of all platforms) but bad for MS mobile. I'm not saying that Office/iWork is not better, just saying that the masses prefer google docs.