or Connect

Posts by drewys808

What the hell are you even saying, "that's not what the iphone is"?  Hold SOME kind of discussion for heaven's sake. Mickey?...as in alcohol?  I'm not sure, but again, you're just coming off as a dismissive jerk.
Tallest, take note...see how Crowley found some merit and said it's NOT, "...an entirely stupid idea." It's a much more effective way to carry on a valuable discussion.
it's not utterly useless to: - parents looking to get their kids a mobile phone - tech savvy people who want add'l options for mobility that also have an iPad or Laptop. - all those who want a smaller phone device, more durable, less expensive...but still want infrequent use of email/text.   Describe to me how a 2.5" device would be utterly useless to the audience above.   It could be a flip device to minimize size (and protect the screen).   You really should avoid...
Cheap/plastic iPhone?...I don't like this at all, for Apple's profitability sake...cannibalization will take place, and pushing a segment they don't have to compete in.   Instead, why not look at something more along these lines for phones?   Low end: iPhone Nano (2.5" screen).  lowest cost phone with low cost data plans.  Durable but with no 3rd party iOS apps. Medium end: outdated iPhones (4 or 4s).  low cost phone with high cost data plan. High end: newest...
Yes, I honestly think and know quite a few people choosing the larger screen size (which happens to be a Android).  They are in the wealthy, non-geek demographic.  And while I'm NOT saying a large screen phone is a killer to iPhone (or any phone brand), I will say that Apple really should release a large screen phone as fast as it can, hopefully this year, because it's a fairly large segment that Apple should address.   If the large-screen iPhone is priced about $50...
+1   +1 (bolded by me)   couldn't have said it any better.
I wouldn't necessarily draw those conclusions about Graxs...I think his point is well taken, though maybe slightly over-reacting.  iWork via cloud is definitely a step in the right direction as with many other iOS 7 and Mavericks improvements bring (like tabbed finder...finally!).  Many of us look forward to these improvements, many of us are still fans of Apple, but many of us also have a bland taste in our mouths in regards to me/mobileme, maps, iwork (esp. Numbers),...
Yes!...and that was JungMark's original point (that Apple was not a DOMINANT buyer). As well, some may say that the word "dominant" is a non-issue, but I beg to differ.
Thanks for correcting.  My apologies for jumping to conclusions.   Back to MFN clause...please read it.  It's related to a "buyer" of intermediate goods.  Apple is the Buyer.    Anyway, I was just clarifying JungMark's original point which was valid.  No sense in beating a dead horse.   Here's the text from FTC: "The most commonly used MFN provisions guarantee a customer that it will receive prices that are at least as favorable as those provided to other buyers of the...
Dear hill60, please do not edit my post and then repost it.