or Connect

Posts by drewys808

Only thing you left out was, "rinse and repeat". :-)But it's not just the shorts, it's also those that move in and out of Apple (and Company X, whose prices move inversely to Apple).  This game will continue to be played as long as there's money to be had. But above, you'll see Macnewsjunkie's rational analysis as to why AAPL will continue to move up in the long term, to which I agree.
...in addition to delay of the 5.5" iPhone, supply chain checks show that iPhone 19p will also be delayed due to waning supply of sarium krellide crystals needed to store energy for its phaser.   
 Yes, except I don't think Apple will launch 5.5" this year.  Maybe 2015.4.7" yes.  5.5" no.
 Oh poor Hachi, please stop.  Please, please, please.  Let it go.  STOP returning to the train station, I just can't take it!
I think the ethical and probably acceptable option would for Apple Ireland to "sell" products to Apple Australia at prices to result in a reasonable (re-sale) profit for Apple Australia...that way, Apple Australia would pay more in corporate taxes  to Australian gov't. As it is now, I believe Apple Ireland sells products to Apple Australia at an inflated price?
Let me get this straight:Australia has "cleverly written" laws  that find parties "guilty of the crime" even if it is shown that they "acted within the law". Unless Australia has access to three pre-cogs hooked up in a pool somewhere I have a hard time believing in your interpretation of Australian law.  :-)
Still...2 different situations entirely.#1: I'm found dead off the side of a cliff.  My wife (spotted at the scene of the crime) had divorce papers based on me cheating not to mention my multi-million dollar life insurance policy.#2: I'm found dead off the side of a cliff.  My mom (spotted at the scene of the crime) was there to meet me for lunch. Clearly, in the eyes of a judge/jury...2 very different situations...even IF both may have been an "accident". Edit: I do get...
You know, I cry for you every time I read your posts... like I did every time Hachi the dog returned to the train station waiting for his master.  But after the 4th or 5th time, I just had to turn the movie off...too pathetic.  really.
Actually, most believers of the Bible calculate the age of the Earth to be 6,000 x 1,000 x 365 (extracted from wording that a thousand years is one day...I'm not even sure what the basis is on a "year" or a "day").  You have to admit though that every single theory on the creation of earth and animals is an incredible, almost mythical story.  And buying into any one of them requires a tremendous amount of FAITH.