or Connect

Posts by drewys808

Short it it then...I dare you.  You won't because this is all just a lot of hot whiny air.
I'm guessing that it's a typo...that it accounted for 50% (or so) of all online traffic not just mobile traffic.
While it doesn't "piss me off", I do agree that a 4.7" screen is a good thing and will happen next year.  The naysayers will be proven wrong in 2014.
Yes, and this just in from JD Power and Associates: "Our report resulted in Samsung achieving an A+ in voice recognition." They also responded to skepticism, "While losing in all other categories of voice recognition testing, it was the cheapest, so well...it was calculated based on our complex formulation to have the best one." :-)
But I was serious!  /s
I really wish Apple would stop insulting all of us non-believers who believe that giving things for free centered around Christmas is offensive and is pushing stuff on us.  It's pushy and religious and intolerant and unfair.  Instead, I recommend Apple give 13 things for free centered around a randomly formulated non-hindu-arabic numbering system and a neutral non-gregorian calendar system.
From what I see, cash value for used Android products are much less than that for iOS devices.  And when I hear ATT/T-Mobile/Verizon sales people say things like Android and Apple products are the same, I really want to speak up and educate customers about the resale/sell back differences.
It may not be long before all we need is an iPhone, a microphone (with on/off button) and an earphone to control our home automation, car, computing devices and our personal Apple Robot.
I really wish the moderators would've just removed your original and subsequent posts.  You started the conversation about religion, then when someone told you to just mellow out, you starting lashing out saying things like: jewish is a cult, wine is meant to liquor you up, halloween is a christian-disguised holiday.  WTF.  You should seriously just look into the mirror for a few minutes.  I have no problem with you, just your soap box bashing of religions/faith.  Your...
If Tim decided to give away Halloween songs for free, while there would be a few "religious" people who would object, many like me would have no problem at all with that.  And I would tell those objectors to mellow out especially if they started to take cheap shots against atheists or some other group of people. As for your questions, you should seek out your answers.  Or not. I just think your reaction to this is over the top.  But I could be wrong.