or Connect

Posts by drewys808

While we all hate a race to the bottom, it appears as if it may make sense to lower the retail price...maybe by $50.  There is and has always been pricing pressure by competitors, but it's obvious that competition has heated up over the last year and if Apple wants to increase its installed base, it needs to lower price (a bit).
Your lame attempt at justifying a share price drop reflects very badly on yourself."that is all priced in..."?  As in priced into the 13 P/E?  Of course not!!  Stupid. I'm utterly stumped as to why anyone would listen to the likes of herbapou mouthing off about Apple being "bad in terms of growth". The after-hours price drop is not sane.  Just admit that you have no idea.  Go ahead and lambast Apple fans and long shareholders all you want...but don't make up stupid reasons...
Absolutely.  The goog is the #1 disrupter on the planet.  And it's worked great for them.  Not sure it's all roses for the consumers though (other than 'search').
I agree that market manipulation is somewhat an explanation.  But don't be fooled on long term strategy to range puts/calls.  There are a lot of short term strategies merely to move the stock up or down, making money both ways.  There is NEVER one market maker...unless you're a conspiracy theorist.  If so, state your conspiracy.  :-)
...and don't think an earlier deal with China Mobile would've rocketed this stock.  Apple could not have made iPhones fast enough if a CM deal was made in Fiscal Q1.  Rolling out with CM this Q was probably a deliberate target.   Supply chain management along with innovation and marketing is not an easy task.  Be thankful that Tim doesn't (& hasn't) lose sight of all this.
Short it it then...I dare you.  You won't because this is all just a lot of hot whiny air.
I'm guessing that it's a typo...that it accounted for 50% (or so) of all online traffic not just mobile traffic.
While it doesn't "piss me off", I do agree that a 4.7" screen is a good thing and will happen next year.  The naysayers will be proven wrong in 2014.
Yes, and this just in from JD Power and Associates: "Our report resulted in Samsung achieving an A+ in voice recognition." They also responded to skepticism, "While losing in all other categories of voice recognition testing, it was the cheapest, so well...it was calculated based on our complex formulation to have the best one." :-)
But I was serious!  /s