or Connect

Posts by drewys808

Sheesh, take it easy.  If it's people's faith you are taking a cheap shot at, just remember that almost everyone in this world operates on faith in one form or another including strange things such as driving on one side of the road hoping that the guy on the other side of the painted line isn't going to crash head on with you. This is free music.  It's okay if some or many don't want it.  I wouldn't take insult if Tim decided to pass out free vegan brownies at every store...
...classic!
Hey, heyyyyy!...watch it... on that accusation of copying Dyson's vacuum steering mechanism... there's no patent on "rounding corners".
...this is just the start.  Look for more cool accessories.   I for one am expecting a similar add-on as a 4 channel remote for heli's.  Package the heli with a camera and you have yourself a personal UAV at around $500 stock!  
...another product that iWatch can/will replace, though hopefully Apple will consider some of these product's design, graphics and app functionality.  Which makes me wonder, will iWatch be water proof to like 10m?  I gotta think that people will want an iWatch that can be taken for a light swim or shower.
Feel free to email JD power: media.relations@jdpa.com
Yes, because aapl will continue to release the same few products month after month, year after year.  yawn.  /s Really?...in what way?  What do you think Cook could have done better?...release an aTV earlier?  Keep margins up by increasing prices?  Not have released an iPad mini?  Rush launch of the iWatch?  The only misstep I think he should take responsibility for was the 2012 iMac debacle.  Seriously, I hear a lot of whining about Cook, but nobody seems to have any...
Wrong...should definitely be a 4-5 star rating. Maybe reviewer rated it lower on purpose trying to push more people to the 5s. For all those thinking plastic is cheap and sucks, get over it...that many (though probably not most) actually prefer plastic to metal.
Okay, I'll play your ridiculous game...AAPL is a mature company?  Hmmmm, let me ask you: where has aapl's revenue come from over the last few years?  which product lines?  Are you sure it's a mature company? Regardless, even if it were a "mature" company, where do you get the idea that it's more important to have margins?  You have it backward.  Mature companies have dominant market share (in a specific segment) resulting in steady (and usually slow) increasing...
Bingo!Anyone using maths to justify this share price drop is naive or stupid.