or Connect

Posts by drewys808

I really wish Apple would stop insulting all of us non-believers who believe that giving things for free centered around Christmas is offensive and is pushing stuff on us.  It's pushy and religious and intolerant and unfair.  Instead, I recommend Apple give 13 things for free centered around a randomly formulated non-hindu-arabic numbering system and a neutral non-gregorian calendar system.
From what I see, cash value for used Android products are much less than that for iOS devices.  And when I hear ATT/T-Mobile/Verizon sales people say things like Android and Apple products are the same, I really want to speak up and educate customers about the resale/sell back differences.
It may not be long before all we need is an iPhone, a microphone (with on/off button) and an earphone to control our home automation, car, computing devices and our personal Apple Robot.
I really wish the moderators would've just removed your original and subsequent posts.  You started the conversation about religion, then when someone told you to just mellow out, you starting lashing out saying things like: jewish is a cult, wine is meant to liquor you up, halloween is a christian-disguised holiday.  WTF.  You should seriously just look into the mirror for a few minutes.  I have no problem with you, just your soap box bashing of religions/faith.  Your...
If Tim decided to give away Halloween songs for free, while there would be a few "religious" people who would object, many like me would have no problem at all with that.  And I would tell those objectors to mellow out especially if they started to take cheap shots against atheists or some other group of people. As for your questions, you should seek out your answers.  Or not. I just think your reaction to this is over the top.  But I could be wrong.
Sheesh, take it easy.  If it's people's faith you are taking a cheap shot at, just remember that almost everyone in this world operates on faith in one form or another including strange things such as driving on one side of the road hoping that the guy on the other side of the painted line isn't going to crash head on with you. This is free music.  It's okay if some or many don't want it.  I wouldn't take insult if Tim decided to pass out free vegan brownies at every store...
...classic!
Hey, heyyyyy!...watch it... on that accusation of copying Dyson's vacuum steering mechanism... there's no patent on "rounding corners".
...this is just the start.  Look for more cool accessories.   I for one am expecting a similar add-on as a 4 channel remote for heli's.  Package the heli with a camera and you have yourself a personal UAV at around $500 stock!  
...another product that iWatch can/will replace, though hopefully Apple will consider some of these product's design, graphics and app functionality.  Which makes me wonder, will iWatch be water proof to like 10m?  I gotta think that people will want an iWatch that can be taken for a light swim or shower.