or Connect

Posts by drewys808

Here you go again with your generalized droid/goog/everything is better than Apple trolling again.  Care to explain how nexus is superior in touch latency?  If not, then get back on subject or go away.
Yes and no.  Even if production rate is not quite keeping up with demand, it's not all bad news.  Most consumers would just wait a bit longer so pent up demand would increase...resulting in stronger, sustained product flow. But my guess is that production rate is faster than the past...though again, not fast enough to meet (this years increased) launch-time demand. It's not an easy task to develop a cost effective supply chain that meets ridiculously...
Don't get me wrong, all three are elegant/classy color schemes.  I was just speculating on why there may still be gray/black 5s iPhones in stock.  Would be nice if there was one more black-schemed color option (since there are 2 white ones)...maybe a crimson or dark purple one? I'm surprised how important color is as a "feature", case in point, the 5c advertisements.
Mmmmm, yes...that shiny obsidian is a nice color for iPhone.  I prefer obsidian black to space gray as well.  Anyway, I was just commenting that that's possibly a reason for space gray to be in stock...is that customers are willing to wait for the two white versions.  Color is more important than one would think.
That's because iPhone 5 did not have that glorious gold that has so many 5s buyers waiting for!!...though probably silver is in a decent 2nd place.  Not to insult the space gray lovers, but....why?!
I would argue that many of The Google's services/offerings are intended to disrupt and to ensure majority control (i.e. acquire data &  mindshare) of the worlds computing/mobile experience.  Note that I said "many" not all.  The Google, thru betas and half-baked services, is truly good enough...good enough to hold your attention and compete with all other services.  It is not The Google's intention to give you the best possible experience, instead, its to perpetuate ad...
Hmmm...I'm able to skip songs.  But yes, pause and skip is pretty much the only form of control with iTunes Radio
...measured by bank account?  No.  Your cause effect logic is completely spurious. And while I cannot offer better logic, I can say with some confidence that Apple is merely a unique company in an unique environment.  Control of software, hardware and platform with global reach has never been done.  Because of this, big investors use/abuse stock market sentiment to create fluctuations in prices when there REALLY IS NO FINANCIAL REASON for the stock to rise and fall.  Each...
Yes, I'd say that most rhetoric here was indeed that 5c would NOT out sell 5s (and by a decent margin) during launch weekend.
- create product differentiation from the 5s (reduces cannibalization and customer confusion)- better profit margin- believes that customers prefer a new phone than an old phone- colors are cool- plastic: some actually prefer plastic and also it will compete directly with competitors offerings