or Connect

Posts by FloorJack

The large federal government has outgrown its usefulness. Too much power, money and abuse. Time to junk it and move back to being represented by people you actually know and actually see in real life.
ObamaCare didn't fix that though. Only made it worse. Unless you view employers dropping coverage as the solution.
Moore sounds like one of those tea bagger racists that pointed all that out BEFORE the bill was voted into law. Slow off the bench there Moore.
Eh? Where should the foundations money be invested?
A cancer biologist told me once, "If you're a mouse and you have cancer. Good News! All kinds of treatments for you. Not the same for humans."
Too bad I'm not a mouse.
You guys are being silly. Social and economic pressure to hold one's tongue are a part of every community. It's called a functioning society. 
  I don't know what his contract states. Presumable they have to pay it out. Many states are employment at will. You can be fired for any or no reason at all. Save for those specified in federal law.  So many employers don't need grounds to fire someone.
He's free to say what he wants and the show is free not to employ him. Freedom for all!
He's actually not that "eloquent".