or Connect

Posts by FloorJack

It's interesting that this understanding didn't come forward sooner. No on has suggested eliminating the COLA. Just adjusting the formulae so that it more closely reflects COL. It's something Obama even suggested. 
The market for used AR-15 is sky high. I know of one person that sold his because the money was too good to pass up.
  Please marvfox, display some understanding of what COLA is and how it impacts your payments. 
Hilarious comments. My friends post the stats about the dangers of gun ownership on facebook. If I wanted to troll them I'd ask what are the stats for a gun owner that double locks their firearms up and locks the ammo' up separately?
It's also hard to debate people that are completely ignorant about the topic they started let alone screaming.
Cars are not written into the bill of rights.
Can we get back to marvfox's hilarious misconceptions about what "COLA" is?
I'll try to give up here ...
MAYBE THIS WILL HELP     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost_of_living#Cost-of-living_Adjustment_.28COLA.29
  Great idea. That way each parent can choose for themselves what's the best option for their own kid. Paranoid skittish parents can send their kids to the SuperMax school.