or Connect

Posts by FloorJack

Once again I'll remind people that the police have no duty to act. Quiet literally a woman can call and report that her estranged husband kidnapped the children and the kids are at risk of being killed and the police can quiet literally say, "Come in and file a report. We open Monday at 8am".   Oh and that's not theoretical. It actually happened.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales
This thread is funny.
Your question doesn't make sense because no one has proposed that.
About carrying in schools. As someone that has a CPL I think all CPL holders should be required to carry nonlethal force if they are carrying lethal force. Also my CPL class was a bit of a joke. There should be training on par with the police force before someone can carry in a school.
Please define "assault weapon".
The media sensationalism eggs these psychos on. Social media and 24 hour news cycle guarantees fame.
Yea they can bugger off because the daily mail knows two things about firearms. 1) Jack 2) Shit
Why Bans on So-Called “Assault Weapons” Are Unlikely to Diminish the Deaths Caused by Mass Shootings This has some good information for people that don't know a lot about firearms and "assault weapons".
 Oh god people are still pushing the "stimulus"? DC has a spending and borrowing problem and we're told more spending, borrowing and taxing is the solution. FML.
  I have a friend of mine that I call a "one of everything" gun owner. It's just his hobby. My wife has a huge stockpile of food. It's because she goes to Costco too much. Does it really matter if my friend has a hunting rifle with a 10 round mag' or a AR-15 with a 10 round mag'? People make hay about "assault rifles" but really these rifles just have a gas powered mech' to reload. Hunting rifles use a more traditional system. (Although many hunters are turning to gas...