or Connect

Posts by FloorJack

Pretty much.
All these fixed infrastructure ideas fail at the first and last mile. Trains, busses and the like only run on their schedule not yours. These solutions might see a resurgence if they can run on request and the self driving car can solve the first/last mile problem. 
This is nutty on the level of the birthers and the truthers.
He already pulled out once and now he blew it prematurely going to sloppy seconds.
Yea they should change the law that had nothing to do with this case. 'cause that will fix it for next time.
Bedford and Fulton
    No no. All us white folks are all hopelessly racist. Collective guilt for the sins of others. 
My employer is too politically motivated to blame ACA. I got an email yesterday warning that premiums/copays are going up steeply next year. Thanks Obama! Hope Change Yes We Can
Yea there is a complete "forest through the trees" moment here. How many unsolved murders are there in Detroit? Who the **** cares RACISM! So many young black men laid to waste by other black men BUT is Zimmerman white or hispanic! Race baiters need to know!
I love how people try to make what would be best practice for a CPL holder into a criminal legal responsibility. A lot of dumb mistakes on both sides that ended in someone getting beat up and someone else getting shot. Had he not had a gun GZ might have stayed put in his car. Had TM just hurried up and got his as home when he was being followed we would never know who he was. Instead GZ got out of his car to follow and TM decided he was going to give a beating to some...