or Connect

Posts by Hands Sandon

Encouraging signs at long last coming from the US- 
A very depressing chart-   Ramadan Bombathon  2015 Scorecard   Because, if you think all religions are  the same, you aren't paying attention.  2015 In the name of The Religion  of Peace  In the name of ANY Other  Religion  By Way of Anti-Muslim Hate Crime Terror Attacks  314 0 0 Suicide...
Ramadan has kicked off yet again and I hope the Muslims around the world, no matter the sect, have a peaceful time, but that they also speak out loudly, persistently and on mass against the mass slaughter, enslavement, rape and torture of non-muslims and muslims alike, by other muslims. The ones living in Europe really need to make it clear they like Western liberty too and don't want their own separate countries in Europe, because that ain't going to ever...
 It looks like that quote may not be as far removed from reality as you might think given its source- "A famous anecdote about Adolf Hitler's perspectives towards Islam and the Arabs is recounted by Albert Speer in his best-selling memoir,Inside the Third Reich. Speer reports that "Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs."[2] The delegation had speculated that the world would have become "Mohammedan" if...
You may be right for all I know, but his ties to Islam were strong and many Muslims to this day wish Hitler had killed all the Jews.
Yes, I think the koran states that 72 72 year olds with 72 inch members who have each already slept with 72 women each, will be provided, and because MoMad is so happy to give them a big welcome when they arrive he gets thrown into the bargain too. Apparently he's always up for it too, even though their wounds never ever heal!
Finally women get the freedom and respect they must long for-   "ISIS doc says women can become suicide bombers without husbands’ permission,” ~ http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/05/islamic-state-says-women-can-become-suicide-bombers-without-husbands-permission
 Muslim terrorism in Texas-   OFFICER AND TWO SUSPECTS DOWN IN GUNFIGHT AT ISLAMIC CARTOON CONTEST IN TEXAS, POSSIBLE EXPLOSIVES FOUND   "Suspects had two AK-47’s according to police on the scene. The officer has been transported to the hospital. The suspects are still on the ground at the scene. They are not moving and are not being touched at this time until a bomb squad checks out their...
Drawing attention to the problems we face from Muslims is important, but having friendly relations with them is too, at least the ones who like us. The Muslims who do well and want to leave behind the likes of Hamas, ISIL, CAIR, al Qaeda or any other radical Islamist organisation or front group, we should try and make feel truly welcome. But those that would happily kill your entire family just for kicks needs to know that their way of thinking is a poison we won't allow...
I've said it many times before and I'll say it again.The Muslims I know, and the Muslims I meet in general, have nearly all been very nice people. I interact with them as human beings first and foremost. Only with one have I discussed Islamism etc, and he's just as opposed to that as I am. Being critical of Islam, as you just were incidentally, does not make you a bigot, a racist or a Nazi. No one should be attacked for being a Muslim and no one should be attacked for...