or Connect

Posts by Hands Sandon

I have had this happen so many times over the years and it never gets fixed. Unbelievable.
If you're from a white, (interestingly the most white countries are at the very top in press freedom) Christian, and or capitalist country, you are far more likely to have press freedom. "Five stranded snorkellers rescued from tiny island off Australia after their huge SOS message was spotted by...
Interesting map of worldwide press freedom-  
Moderate Islam- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGB-0-Jf7CE
lol  
  "The average Dutch household could be better off by over £8,000 a year and national income will grow by over £1 trillion if the Netherlands leaves the euro and the EU, according to a new study. The study by the respected British Capital Economics research consultancy into "Nexit" - as a potential exit by the Netherlands has been termed - finds significant benefits over the next two decades if the country swaps its EU membership for a status similar to Switzerland or...
I like you most likely, have been discussing these issues with familiar relations, and whilst i accept that that the net against terror is too broad, indeed abused, you need only to look at all the cases of islamist terror, to truly believe that a net is important enough to let a few minows through. Tighter controls need to happen, but you can record my brother, my mother and my dead father to save just one single life as far as i'm concerned. the terrorists are for real...
Ah so nice to see that so many good people oppose having a group of folks take away their right to vote for the country they thought they belonged to. The vermin be damned. 
"WASHINGTON, Jan 19 (Reuters) - In the face of concerns about possible attacks by militants during the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, U.S. military and intelligence officials have been studying contingency plans for evacuating Americans from the games in case of a crisis. But U.S. officials have concluded there would be major obstacles to mounting a large-scale effort by the military or other U.S. government resources to evacuate Americans from Sochi, said a source...
ATOMIUM   RED ALERT!   DANGER! WARNING!     "Al-Qaeda training British and European 'jihadists' in Syria to set up terror cells at home   Al-Qaeda training hundreds of British and European jihadis in Syria - and telling them to return home to set up terror cells   British people fighting in Syria are being trained as “jihadists” and then encouraged to return to the UK to launch attacks on home soil, an al-Qaeda defector has told The Daily Telegraph. In a...