or Connect

Posts by Hands Sandon

Shocking chants-   
But mines operate around the globe but they don't own those countries. Bribe them, but not own.
Pills?   But, I don't think anyone will own any of these planets as such. I'm sure the UN would like to, but I suspect it'll be a long slow process, maybe a few wars too, before anyone starts trying to take full ownership.
I don't know. Maybe, but surely trade alone can't restrict sovereignty because trade is always happening. 
Yes, a bad one admittedly!
This has put a spanner in the works- http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/dec/20/iss-astronaut-uses-3d-printer-to-make-socket-wrench-in-space
It's exactly because I buy Apple products that I call them out on it. We spend large sums of money on Apple products and so need to let Apple know we find their un-willingness to invest in changing the abuse, wrong. 
Not what I expected from one of the biggest tax cheats of any company that trades in the UK. Amazing what people will do to make an extra dollar. Apple are indeed rotten.
"page 68" may be a record for PO.
And I thought funding terrorism was illegal-   "The European Court of Human Rights says France violated the rights of Somali pirates who had attacked French ships and has ordered compensation for them over judicial delays. The nine Somali pirates should get thousands of euros because they were not immediately brought before a French judge, the court ruled. One is to get 9,000 euros (£7,000) and the others sums of up to 7,000 euros. The judges faulted France for...