or Connect

Posts by Hands Sandon

Old news, but still relevant if you care enough about the UK to stop it becoming a war zone- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395
If only we had the luxury of sitting back and letting the crisis resolve itself, life would be truly better, but we don't. Here's how it works- To defeat this- You need this- "An Israel Defense Forces (IDF) soldier in the field told the Jerusalem Post that while Hamas fighters offered fierce resistance when the ground operation began, now Hamas operatives are fleeing, abandoning their positions, leaving behind weapons that the IDF is using to expand its assault on the...
I wouldn't want my 1,800 year old church burnt down and my taxes are already high enough without an additional moderate jiza tax, so life under less moderate ISIL (also known as ISIS) for me just wouldn't sit comfortably. Even in moderate Iran cigarettes would be burned on my lips for not fasting during ramadan by less moderate Sharia judges. But, when the moderates come and try to spread their faith, sprinkled with a little dirty bomb dust and blunt knives, I won't have...
Increasing terrorism, mostly from an increasing Muslim population, will guarantee this trend won't stop.
"The shocking scale of female genital mutilation (FGM) in a Swedish school, where every single girl in one class had been subjected to the procedure, has been revealed.   In the class where all of the girls had FGM performed on them, 28 were subjected to infibulation - the most extreme kind where the clitoris and labia are completely cut away, and the genitals are sewn to leave a small vaginal opening.   Performing FGM in Sweden has been an offence punishable by a...
It used to be the case decades ago that Muslims went to school and mixed with non-muslims and because of that they became less dogmatic about Islam and more open to native Brits. Now there are large areas where Muslims live and they want to send their children to schools that are overwhelmingly, if not completely Muslim. They want there schools to be more Islamic. Fortunately now we have a government here that's beginning to act, but we are too far gone for Muslims to let...
Well done Egypt. They threw off the Obama backed Muslim Brotherhood, despite his best efforts, and now have rights for different faiths and women-   "Egypt has introduced new punishments for sexual harassment in an effort to crack down on the worsening problem. In a decree issued by outgoing interim president Adly Mansour, sexual harassment is now a crime punishable by up to five years in jail. Until now, Egypt has not had a law defining sexual...
It would be better to continue this discussion on Islamification in a thread called "Islam Watch", oh no, wait, that was closed...considered spam. Try "Miscellaneous News" instead. That way we won't derail this one. 
I'm talking specifically about the Islamification of Europe.
Americans, and I still consider myself one, should not be afraid to impeach their president if he has broken the law. Not to do so would in fact fairly warrant accusations of racism.   I get that Obama has wanted to promote Islam and try and prevent hostility towards Muslims because he grew up with them, but he has failed. People have seen through the white-washing of Islam and the enormous lengths Obama has taken to demonise those critical of it. Americans are going to...