or Connect

Posts by Hands Sandon

Then why hand over power from the UK?
Wow, a simple majority in your eyes means voters can give away sovereignty over everything. It's mind blowing you'd think that. Labour and the Lib Dems won't even allow a referendum on leaving the EU. That's even nuttier.
That doesn't entitle you to give away a nations sovereignty.
Amazing that so many people are willing to throw away their sovereignty to a bunch of unelected commissioners with almost dictatorial powers, who are so few in number that countries share the same ones. That anybody thinks it can give away their nations power is shocking, especially when over half of the UK citizens don't want to. Who the hell do they think they are?
"A campaign for the European Union to become a "United States of Europe" will be the "best weapon against the Eurosceptics", one of Brussels' most senior officials has said. Viviane Reding, vice president of the European Commission and the longest serving Brussels commissioner, has called for "a true political union" to be put on the agenda for EU elections this spring. "We need to build a United States of Europe with the Commission as government and two chambers – the...
So many businesses that are run by ethnic minorities are 100% the race of that minority. Go to your nearest South Korean supermarket in the US and see how many blacks or whites are working there. Whites generally employ all races, the same is often not the case with other races.   There can be no doubt that the Apple board are choosing people who have the most to offer and will add to the overall cohesion and success of the board. The Apple board is not going to hire...
Yeah we benefit greatly by having 1.3 million, the largest in Europe, of our citizens head overseas, the vast number of whom have a university degree, whilst taking in mostly low skilled and poorly educated immigrants, far more than any other EU country. Mostly Brits end up outside of the EU, in places like China, Hong Kong, the ME, Canada, America and Australia. These people often have valuable skills and add greatly to the countries they go to. 
Maybe, I shouldn't laugh? Say cheese!  
Yes I'd seen that. As a photographer I'm sure there's a lot of truth to it. Personally I like to capture something that's unforgettable, but I'm just plugging myself there.  
 Everyone's probably already read about the bombing in Russia today. Think twice before thinking it has anything to do with Islam, currently better known as, The Religion of Peace, or you will be called a racist Islamophobe, and possibly prosecuted for hate speech. Update- Another Jihad suicide bomber today. Those Sochi games according to the Chechen Jihad leader- "He instructed his followers “to use maximum force on the path of Allah to disrupt this Satanic...