or Connect

Posts by Hands Sandon

Ramadan Bombathon  2013 Scorecard   Because, if you think all religions are the same,  then you haven't been paying attention Day 11 In the name of The Religion  of Peace In the name of Any Other  Religion By  'Islamo-  Phobes' Terror Attacks 93 0 0 Dead...
      List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 30 Days Date Country City Killed Injured Description 2013.07.19 Iraq Diyala 17 62 Islamists blow up a rival moque during midday prayers, slaughtering at least seventeen...
A great thread over here, called PROTEST WATCH- http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=17569658#post17569658   I'M LEAVING HERE.   MARVIN WON'T EVEN LET ME START AN INTERESTING THREAD CALLED PROTEST WATCH   LOL!    CHOW ALL.  PLENTY OF OTHER SITES WITH FAR MORE GOING ON THAN HERE. 
Don't fall baby, don't fall!         Protesting Arctic drilling. Amazing!   "A Greenpeace activist today reached the top of Britain's tallest building after climbing for more than 15 hours in a protest against drilling in the Arctic. She was one of six women who evaded security guards to scale the 72-storey Shard in central London early this morning. The six have now been arrested on suspicion of aggravated trespass, according to the Metropolitan...
Wow, if only all religions knew how to protest like these guys, the world would be a much better place. Talk about civilised and respectful. They all deserve an award!  
They always want to Ramitdown others people's throats!
    "Saudi Arabia threatened on Tuesday to expel non-Muslim expatriates who eat, drink, or smoke in public during the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan. Ramadan begins in the kingdom on Wednesday.   "Non-Muslim residents in the kingdom must not eat or drink in public during Ramadan, in respect to the holiness of Ramadan and the feelings of Muslims," said an interior ministry statement published by the official SPA news agency.   Foreigners caught breaking...
Advice on leaving Islam   HELPFUL TIPS   The dream of many muslims is to leave Islam and see it die. But leaving is hard, because of, well, Islam. So, here's a guide. I hope it helps, and do offer any other of your own tips.   "Stay safe My first and foremost advice to anyone wanting to leave Islam is to stay safe.  We don’t want you to be a hero and our cause does not require martyrs.  We need you to stay alive and we want to see you live a long, happy,...
  "Sir John Sawers, chief of the Secret Intelligence Service, warned MPs there could be a “highly worrying proliferation” of the deadly weapons if president Bashar Assad’s regime falls.   All three spy agencies believe Syria now represents the biggest terror threat to the UK, including the risk of British jihadists travelling there and returning to attack this country.   The warnings were contained in the annual report of the parliamentary Intelligence and...
Ramadan Bombathon  2013 Scorecard  Day 2 In the name of The Religion  of Peace In the name of Any Other  Religion By  'Islamo-  Phobes' Terror Attacks 14 0 0 Dead Bodies 58 0 0