or Connect

Posts by Hands Sandon

Very true. There's going to be a lot of growth in extremist views to deal with Islam in the West. Some of that will undoubtedly be a step too far. Unless our politicians really act, it's going to get bad. The press need to play their part as well, notably the BBC, who still are treating their viewers with utter contempt by forever not blaming Islam.
Exactly the same unfortunate people in Australia- http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/09/07/australia-islamic-state-isis-terrorist-group-flag-auctioned-off-at-a-sydney-mosque/
Even in the West there are large numbers of ISIL supporters. We are in for real trouble in Europe- "One in six French citizens sympathises with the Islamist militant group ISIS, also known as Islamic State, a poll released this week found.The poll of European attitudes towards the group, carried out by ICM for Russian news agency Rossiya Segodnya, revealed that 16% of French citizens have a positive opinion of ISIS. This percentage increases among younger respondents,...
The less outside help the better, but not if by less help we get pulled in deeper later. Clearly ISIL is becoming increasingly dangerous and clawing back some places won't make up for their gains. This whole situation is getting impossibly worse.   I agree that we certainly must encourage moderate Muslims to fight tyrannical theocratic regimes. The problem we face though is that Islam is a particularly politically based religion, especially amongst the bulk of todays...
There's no way that we can stop ISIL without a significant amount of ground forces. How many I don't know, but the longer we do too little, the worse it is going to get. Across Europe now there are large numbers of Muslims who, whilst they may not travel to fight, are on the side of some form of caliphate, including the IS. Obama dragged his feet and let them advance through Iraq and so now they're far harder to deal with. Going after the top brass in Syria will have...
Of the 58 race murders, 18 have been where a white attacker has killed a black or Asian individual and another 14 where one member of a minority group has murdered another for racial reasons. 87% of population, white murderers- 18 13% of population, ethnic murderers- 14 ~ http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/oct/22/ukcrime.race So for every white ethnic murderer there are five ethnic murderers. Just like the Guardian article says though, it's a bit taboo to talk about...
There are people who don't care what damage they cause to others so long as they benefit, and clearly some do or we wouldn't have this shoved down our throats 24/7.
Old news, but still relevant if you care enough about the UK to stop it becoming a war zone- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395
If only we had the luxury of sitting back and letting the crisis resolve itself, life would be truly better, but we don't. Here's how it works- To defeat this- You need this- "An Israel Defense Forces (IDF) soldier in the field told the Jerusalem Post that while Hamas fighters offered fierce resistance when the ground operation began, now Hamas operatives are fleeing, abandoning their positions, leaving behind weapons that the IDF is using to expand its assault on the...
I wouldn't want my 1,800 year old church burnt down and my taxes are already high enough without an additional moderate jiza tax, so life under less moderate ISIL (also known as ISIS) for me just wouldn't sit comfortably. Even in moderate Iran cigarettes would be burned on my lips for not fasting during ramadan by less moderate Sharia judges. But, when the moderates come and try to spread their faith, sprinkled with a little dirty bomb dust and blunt knives, I won't have...