or Connect

Posts by Hands Sandon

The death cult; Islam, gets lots of new young fighters from Europe-    "As many as 10,000 Europeans [rabid dogs] could be waging jihad in Iraq and Syria by the end of this year, French Prime Minister Manuel Valls warned on Sunday, a three-fold increase on current numbers. “There are 3,000 Europeans [rabid dogs] in Iraq and Syria today. When you do a projection for the months to come, there could be 5,000 before summer and 10,000 before the end of the year,” Valls told...
I've now watched it, unfortunately. I could barely concentrate on it because it was so awful. It surely must damage their cause putting out junk like that. It was like a childish parody of a documentary and as a result looked utterly insincere.  I don't think there's ever going to be a way of holding back white people. Just like Jews often do well, whites always will too. The other races have much more opportunity now, thanks mostly to whites. The more they focus on that...
delete
What is the "social construct of white males" he's talking about?
 Not yet, but if it's on the BBC it's probably heavily biased to be pro EU.  I'm dual US/UK. Born in England, raised in Scotland.
"I think we've just found the first ever example of political maso-sadism" ~ David Cameron  
“I see you, I know you. I’ll burn you out. I’ll tell the gardas (police) you beat me up. I’ll go to my solicitor.” ~ Thief tells returning car owner.   Video posted on YouTube by the Mercedes owner-   
Some good news at last-   "The Austrian parliament has passed controversial reforms to the country’s century-old law on Islam. The bill, which is partly aimed at tackling Islamic radicalism, bans foreign funding for mosques and imams. Austrian Foreign Minister Sebastian Kurz: “We don’t want our Muslim community to be dependent on foreign funding.” ~ http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/02/26/austria-reforms-its-1912-islam-law-muslims-outraged/
Every day someone says something that stands out in some way or another, so why not have a thread containing the very best ones?   Here's one to kick things off-   "I have no doubt that Mohammed is Jihadi John"   ~ close friend of Mohammed Emwazi, aka Jihadi John.   ~ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11436615/Jihadi-John-named-as-Mohammed-Emwazi-live.html
  Watching ISIS cross into Northern Iraq whilst the US did nothing is probably the most blatant example of why no one should trust Obama with American security. His whole stance has been to try and make people feel that they're racist or Islamophobic for criticising Islam. He cares more about the image of Muslims than he does about Christian, or even Muslim lives. That's clearly deep in his upbringing and it's the very worst time possible to have a US president with that...