or Connect

Posts by Hands Sandon

ATOMIUM   RED ALERT!   DANGER! WARNING!     "Al-Qaeda training British and European 'jihadists' in Syria to set up terror cells at home   Al-Qaeda training hundreds of British and European jihadis in Syria - and telling them to return home to set up terror cells   British people fighting in Syria are being trained as “jihadists” and then encouraged to return to the UK to launch attacks on home soil, an al-Qaeda defector has told The Daily Telegraph. In a...
14 years later... "For an EU obsessed by climate change and its possible effects, more embarrassing is the report’s admission that “10,200 tonnes of CO2 per year would be saved if Strasbourg were no longer used as a place of work”. That is the equivalent of 12,000 cars driving around the circumference of the world. In an attempt to cut emissions, at the end of last year MEPs were sent an email from the parliament’s helpdesk, informing them that, from now on, all...
 Correct. They put their own people into power. The far right are gaining power. It's hardly surprising though given we're seeing right in front of us countries losing their character and sovereignty, and it's only going to get much worse unless we act.  Here's more about Golden Dawn in Greece. There's no way anymore I'm going to take the media's word on anything. I'll do some research of my own, not just believe their manipulative fear mongering. I don't know much  about...
Pressure progresses-     "Parliament must be given the power to veto every aspect of EU law, 95 Conservative MPs demand in a letter to David Cameron.   In a major intervention, the backbenchers have written to the Prime Minister urging him to change the law to give the Commons authority to block new EU legislation and repeal existing measures that threaten Britain’s “national interests”.   Such powers would enable the Government to reverse the spread of human rights...
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/jan/14/secret-papers-royals-veto-bills   Royal connections and influence are bound to carry significant weight. They don't run the country by any means, but they're not slaves to it either.
You must think it's okay though. To deny it is absurd, as you want to stay in the EU. If you want more self governance and want to stay in the EU, then your contradicting your own wishes. You can't have both. 
Then why hand over power from the UK?
Wow, a simple majority in your eyes means voters can give away sovereignty over everything. It's mind blowing you'd think that. Labour and the Lib Dems won't even allow a referendum on leaving the EU. That's even nuttier.
That doesn't entitle you to give away a nations sovereignty.
Amazing that so many people are willing to throw away their sovereignty to a bunch of unelected commissioners with almost dictatorial powers, who are so few in number that countries share the same ones. That anybody thinks it can give away their nations power is shocking, especially when over half of the UK citizens don't want to. Who the hell do they think they are?