or Connect

Posts by Hands Sandon

"A campaign for the European Union to become a "United States of Europe" will be the "best weapon against the Eurosceptics", one of Brussels' most senior officials has said. Viviane Reding, vice president of the European Commission and the longest serving Brussels commissioner, has called for "a true political union" to be put on the agenda for EU elections this spring. "We need to build a United States of Europe with the Commission as government and two chambers – the...
So many businesses that are run by ethnic minorities are 100% the race of that minority. Go to your nearest South Korean supermarket in the US and see how many blacks or whites are working there. Whites generally employ all races, the same is often not the case with other races.   There can be no doubt that the Apple board are choosing people who have the most to offer and will add to the overall cohesion and success of the board. The Apple board is not going to hire...
Yeah we benefit greatly by having 1.3 million, the largest in Europe, of our citizens head overseas, the vast number of whom have a university degree, whilst taking in mostly low skilled and poorly educated immigrants, far more than any other EU country. Mostly Brits end up outside of the EU, in places like China, Hong Kong, the ME, Canada, America and Australia. These people often have valuable skills and add greatly to the countries they go to. 
Maybe, I shouldn't laugh? Say cheese!  
Yes I'd seen that. As a photographer I'm sure there's a lot of truth to it. Personally I like to capture something that's unforgettable, but I'm just plugging myself there.  
 Everyone's probably already read about the bombing in Russia today. Think twice before thinking it has anything to do with Islam, currently better known as, The Religion of Peace, or you will be called a racist Islamophobe, and possibly prosecuted for hate speech. Update- Another Jihad suicide bomber today. Those Sochi games according to the Chechen Jihad leader- "He instructed his followers “to use maximum force on the path of Allah to disrupt this Satanic...
UKIP have no MP's yet at all, so it'll take time for them to build up in parliament enough votes to enact any dramatic cuts in immigrants. The Tories want immigration. David Cameron wants Turkey to join the EU, he's pushed more for it than any other EU leader, and I'm sure given the currently low GDP per capita there, that a lot would see the UK as an attractive destination. The Tories are limiting benefits to immigrants and their families, but overall they want more...
Yes. You should try it sometime. Pictures can liberate the mind to identify with something, especially when carefully arranged. They can also help you to remember something later on. Newspapers do it all the time. If you don't take away anything from them, I'm sorry, but others will, sometimes anyway.
Like that article states, by reducing expenditure on wages, having the flexibility to do so, which the UK does more than many other EU countries, saves jobs because the business stays up and running. Its more competitive than it would have otherwise been. The UK is now Europe's fastest growing economy, partly because wages were lowered and the businesses are still in business. Now things are getting better, wages are expected to rise again, and they'll rise quicker here...
England forced to pave its green pastures-   England has become the most overcrowded major country in Europe. Population growth is so rapid that four times as many people will soon be crammed in as France and twice as many as Germany. The Office for National Statistics has already warned that Britain must make room for almost 10 million more people over the next 25 years – the equivalent of building a city even larger than London.   Number of people expected to be...