or Connect

Posts by Hands Sandon

Can you repeat that please? "Several interpretations of the quaran are homophobic." I guess the other several aren't? That's the kind of loose comment that you should abandon. Muslims make African Americans in the US look liberal about sexual equality. 4,000 gays butchered in Iran over the last 20 years. Islam doesn't just love slavery, it loves hanging gays. It's violence and more violence with Islam, and whilst I'll stand up for peaceful muslims, I won't shut up for the...
No. I have no problem at all with muslims so long as they don't impose their rules on me. I meet them daily, and they are very nice people here in Edinburgh. I've never met one that wasn't vey nice. I know there are other places where things are different, but I don't judge the ones I meet against them.
I feel very sorry for you...I have never met a muslim that didn't strike me as decent. Were you attacked in some way?
      ~ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2380913/Homs-aerials-scale-destruction.html
Beating back the Islamists was never going to be easy. Syria-      
@ hungover- Great news! America hates sharia, and rightly so.   Wonderful to honour the bravery and sacrifice of two fallen soldiers in this way. The halo effect has now been named the Kopp-Etchells Effect, after a Brit and an American who died fighting the tyranny and terror of Sharia by the Islamist Taliban in...
There was a song about the Vietnam war called 19. It was a hit in the UK, where I first heard it, and "19" referred to the average age of the fatally wounded US soldiers who died. So when I saw today is the nineteenth day of Ramadan, I couldn't help think of that song. During that war, on average 19 US soldiers were killed each day. During Ramadan's 19 days, 44 people have been killed each day in the name of Islam-   Ramadan Bombathon  2013 Scorecard   Because, if...
"With streets and Tube trains packed with workers and tourists jostling for space, central London can be anything but relaxing. But an oasis of calm away from packed public transport could soon be on its way with a piece of countryside set to land on the River Thames. Thomas Heatherwick, the creator of the London 2012 Olympic cauldron, has unveiled plans for a £60million bridge full of trees and flower beds to span the river from Temple to the South Bank. It would...
He didn't beat and rob them, he helped them-     "George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.   Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford,...
This is how Americans in Brooklyn, New York are now woken at 6am over loudspeakers, and it's then broadcast four more times throughout the day. Best not to complain or be called a racist by a hater. Lol.     ~ http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/07/19/brooklyn-muslims-whine-about-living-in-a-post-911-climate-of-paranoia-and-verbal-abuse/