or Connect

Posts by Hands Sandon

lol, you guys crack me up. Just yesterday SDW was saying I'm a "democratic shill" and today, you. He probably said I was a "fucking leftist" too.    The projected numbers where forecast to be much lower. I find it quite ironic that yesterday you said that you were amazed that I didn't just close my eyes and rejoice that the US has lots of money, and today here you are attacking me for praising Obama's amazing home run in July on jobs, like I say, far greater than we were...
He didn't say he wanted "to annihilate Israel", and you know it. He said he wanted to "annihilate the zionist regime". Typical shit from the war party. 
Obama has just blown the expected job numbers out of the water, creating a remarkable 163,000 jobs in July. If that wasn't enough, 172,000 were from private companies and shed were 9,000 government jobs- "Private companies added 172,000 jobs last month, while governments shed 9,000 positions. Most economists had expected the latest nonfarm payroll figure to be around 95,000. The US added just 64,000 jobs in...
Patience wearing thin with Israel, unsurprisingly- "The British ambassador to Israel has said international support for the Jewish state among those in the political mainstream is eroding, driven by settlement expansion in the West Bank and continued restrictions on Gaza. There is "growing concern" in the UK over lack of progress towards peace with the Palestinians, and Israel was now being seen as Goliath against the Palestinians as David, said Matthew Gould, in...

I've answered these questions from you before many times already. I'll let the following article here this time answer for me-     "One aspect of "American exceptionalism" was always economic. US workers, so the story went, enjoyed a rising level of real wages that afforded their families a rising standard of living. Ever harder work paid off in rising consumption. The rich got richer faster than the middle and poor, but almost no one got poorer. Nearly all citizens felt...
If you can't break down the results of information what's the point in having it?
Why do you? You're supporting Romney aren't you? Support Ron Paul if you think it's theft, otherwise you're a hypocrite.
Americans have much bigger vehicles, consume much more gas, pills and eat far more food, most of it junk food. Wonderful.   When comparing data like this it's also imperative to realise the income distribution. For instance Americas top 1% of earners earn far more of the pie than they do in Europe. These averages don't reflect that, or the higher numbers of people living on very little money. They don't reflect either things like access to healthcare, paternity leave or...
"CEOs' average pay   FACT: Among the 299 companies listed in the S&P 500 Index, the average CEO's compensation was $11.4 million in 2010, or 343 times more than the median pay ($33,190) of American workers. The ratio of CEO pay to median worker pay was just 42:1 in 1980, and is currently 25:1 in Europe."   "those 299 CEOs have a combined income of $3.4 billion per year, which could pay for 102,325 average American jobs."   .....they really care...