or Connect

Posts by Basil

Firefox is independently blocking Java: http://www.informationweek.com/security/application-security/firefox-moves-to-block-java-silverlight/240147408
Um, I think you're missing my point. You want to equate Hulu with cable, saying they're just variations of the same model. Okay, I'll play along. You get cable for $8/month?   Sure, with Hulu Plus you don't get everything you get with cable, but for $52/month (my cost difference; yours may vary), I didn't see that the additional content was worth that.   Hulu Plus may be a better deal for many people. That's my point.
Hulu Plus is a great addition to Apple TV. I've enjoyed Hulu Plus on my Roku devices for some time. I'm glad to see it's now available on my Apple TV devices.   Yes, it's $8/month. Like it's always been.   And, yes, there are commercials, like there have always been. But, I consider that I used to pay $60/month for cable TV that included commercials, and now I pay $8/month for TV that includes fewer commercials.   And, no, Hulu Plus isn't a complete...
Hulu Plus is a great addition to Apple TV. I've enjoyed Hulu Plus on my Roku devices for some time. I'm glad to see it's now available on my Apple TV devices.   Yes, it's $8/month. Like it's always been.   And, yes, there are commercials, like there have always been. But, I consider that I used to pay $60/month for cable TV that included commercials, and now I pay $8/month for TV that includes fewer commercials.   And, no, Hulu Plus isn't a complete...
Capitalizing on social networks? Like Ping?  
[removed by author]