or Connect

Posts by NomadMac

An Apple watch is going to cure my 40-year-old neighbor's brain cancer? If it wasn't for the ACA, she'd have no medical coverage as she had a pre-existing condition, breast cancer, four years ago.
She got rid of name badges at Apple stores. I could do the same bone-headed move for a lot less money. 
Not sure what's she's done for Apple other than removing name badges of staff at the Apple stores not exactly a brilliant idea.
Streeetwalker
I saw the van on Sunday around lunchtime, yesterday, on Anderson Drive in San Rafael, California headed westward. Beautiful clear day.
Rawhide!
And Time Machine...
Apple has 444 retail establishments throughout the world; any of which could be a target of malicious activity.    How many brick and mortar stores do the others have?
While Citi is currently listed as being compatible, Citi business cards are not. In my conversation with Citi, yesterday, there is no expected date for compatibility.
Some will only be happy when Tim Cook is denied service at the lunch counter in Arizona. And they'll cloak it as "religious freedom".