or Connect

Posts by kellya74u

Teens usually not allowed to have their iPhone out during class. As the Church Lady would say, "how conveeeeeenient," to have a digital device on your wrist while taking a test. Maybe, you can also bump watches to exchange contact info, fun stuff!
Classy response. Kudos!
Regarding the topic of iAds...when you pay extra because you go over your data plan, will there be a separate counter that will log the gigs of non-wifi data used on your iPhone or iPad plans when you are forced to watch these ads? Will Apple, your carrier, or the vendor give you data credit or reimburse you for the data used watching their ads? People who watch a 1/2hr TV show seem to tolerate nearly 10 minutes of commercials. Seems like a goal for mobile ads, now...
Regardless of price, I hope they keep updating the software for this in the future. I was gifted a Harmony 510 TV remote & it was totally configurable via usb with the Logitech software on my Mac Pro. However, the software stopped working & won't even launch. Extensive research & chat with Logitech customer service indicates the software requires Java 6 to run, & will not work with Java 7. Their solution, I should also install Java 6 so I can run this (one) program. I...
"Nest has no plans to pull its products from Apple's retail stores or abandon iOS support for its devices, Fadell said." That may be Tony's intention however, Google has historically purchased companies & abruptly ended service for long-time Apple products & consumers. I expect Tony to be told soon to say to his Apple customers, 'Thank you for your years of support, but we're headed in a new direction.'   If Google adds microphones to the Nest/Protect smoke detectors to...
When moving through Google Maps Street View, there is a button at the bottom to "report a problem. When you click on that, the image that you are looking at (the car) is contained in the correspondence sent to Google. I did not provide an address, & assume the GPS coordinates in the page/image are captured (IP address, computer system, mac address?). The approx. 1000' condo driveway is posted, "Private Property - No Trespassing" at each end. The expectation of privacy is...
I live in a condo complex with posted private property. Google street view drove through & photographed 3 sides of my house. I notified them & they did pixelate a license plate, but did not remove the thousands of feet of homes now visible in street view on the internet. Google now has my email address, but I did not give them the address of where I live, not that they don't have that already by 'other means.' Just realized I need to change the password on my router due to...
Returned my Nest thermostat, cancelled the purchase of a second & 2 smoke detectors. The vendor/seller is not happy.
Deleted
deleted