or Connect

Posts by mac_dog

oh boy, here come the tears.
what a bunch of crybabies. maybe people will start to take better care of their phones. i had a 4 and now have a 4s with a protective film on the screen + mophie case. still good as new.   i'm hoping to upgrade soon, but i'm dumbfounded as to why people have cracked screens. and, because the 4s is out of warranty, it cost me $79 for a new battery. not a bad deal considering what i've used the phone for.
both my updates (ip 4s & 2nd gen iPad download) have taken approx 7 minutes each. simple wi-fi, business account from sonic.net.   install, however, takes a bit more time. 
i'm still having trouble with mail app. in fact, it's completely useless on my machine for composing/replying/forwarding anything. it makes for a good reader, though.   i've sent many reports/ much feedback to apple and they don't seem to have rectified the problem.   i'm just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with apple's mail app.
hey samsung, the ocean called and want their shrimp back.
a feature in search of a benefit.
i'm a beta tester and mail in combination with anything safari is completely fucked up: copying/pasting a url sharing anything also, clicking on any active link (url/email) in mail). mail generates a blank email for a fraction of a second, then app crashes. then mail stops working altogether%u2014anything having to do with generating a new email. i usually have to restart to get mail to work. this is the only part of the os that is wonky for me.
just visualizing how that iPad mini is going to look tied to your wrist... 
don't know about lyft, but uber has been really crappy lately. the drivers don't know their way around town and are constantly relying on gps to get them around. i have a friend who, 6 months ago, swore by uber. she's now going back to taxis. it's all good, though. taxi cab drivers now need to step up their game. 
the only good thing about drones is they make great substitutes for "skeets".