or Connect

Posts by mac_dog

yeah, only better.
change the fucking laws. "... "diverting profits earned in Australia away" from the country to avoid paying local taxes..." is bullshit. someone trying to make a name for himself or, more importantly, the australian government has decided that australia should be making more money so, rather than blame themselves for having allowed this "loophole" to exist for so fucking long, have decided to plug it up. and rather than take responsibility for its existence under their...
gift him with the cheapest android watch.
sounds like a feature searching for a benefit.   i can't possibly imagine a use case where "iPhone owners may soon have an easier way to determine whether a friend is available to take a call" than what is currently available.
just what i need—spyware on my iMac. no thanks.
whatever. it's a samsung phone. who really cares? slow (apple) news day so far.
so, essentially, this story is nothing but filler for a very slow apple news day.
hilarious. i wonder what kind of dog & pony show they presented to the board of johnson & johnson. then again, i'd be surprised if any of them were tech savvy.
fucking awesome!
i'm so on board with this. don't give a shit if apple people—or even apple—use them.