or Connect

Posts by mac_dog

really? what a piece of work you are. how is it wielding all that power from your desktop? "We’re perpetuating crimes against humanity on the order of the Holodomor here. There’s no justification for allowing North Korea to continue to exist." clearly, you're in favor of committing crimes against humanity—or you don't realize your above statement is contradictory.
sad. now you can't even have profanity on threads. what a bunch of babies. i'd like to use profanity, but it would just show up as ass-terisks.

struck a nerve, did i?
it's interesting that whenever a "gay" issue comes up those who are the most insecure about their heterosexuality are the are first to defend it.
to me, the biggest problem is that it's google.
lipstick on a pig—it's still a pig.
"spurned"? really? i think the author of the article needs to break out that dictionary. the decision was a perfectly fine one and i think tim would agree.
so... you need one person to file a class action lawsuit? or perhaps you (as a lawyer) don't. you simply need to file the suit in front of a judge, then get the news media to cover it, and solicit plaintiff's through the media buzz? is that how this works?
and not one person from wall street was tried and/or served time in jail for the crash several years ago. shows you where the priorities are in this country.