or Connect

Posts by mac_dog

Â…and copy / paste.
god, these are ugly. love apple, but what were/are they thinking?
"windows 7 is apple's idea..."
clearly, this is to deflect the dismal press they're getting regarding vp8 webm codec. classic tactic of deflection—when you're getting beaten up in the press, put the focus on the other guy.
walmart doesn't provide their employees with adequate healthcare and sends them to get additional care through their respective states, thereby depleting the funds that can go to those less fortunate than them.walmart has also destroyed small business.also, if you live in a small town, worked for them, then had a falling out, good luck getting a job somewhere nearby.yeah, walmart is a company whose ethics i wholeheartedly support.i've worked at apple. they even treat their...
nobody cares. wait. only the trolls on this site do.
i have to disagree. if i find something that belongs to someone--like their phone--i'd try to return it to them, not attempt to sell it to a 'news' site for several grand. the act of selling it alone tells you either this guy knew exactly what he had or he has a really screwed up sense of the difference between right and wrong. if i couldn't get a hold of the owner, i would have left it at the bar. hell, even if apple support didn't want it, i would have packaged the thing...
innovate. innovate. innovate.
could someone please explain why it's taken so long for adobe to go 64-bit? haven't they had about 10 years? it's a bit underwhelming that in the time they've had, only photoshop is 64-bit and nothing else from the design suite.