or Connect

Posts by mac_dog

this really sucks. i was perfectly content with my t-mobile service. now that at&t is at the helm, it'll all go downhill from here.
oh, man, really? w(ho)tf cares? the true definition of geek masturbation. clearly a slow day for some.
dude, if you want to get a doorstop, get a doorstop—or a (non-apple) pc.
actually, they are. they're called 'dells' or 'hp's' or 'sony's' or 'acer's'...you get the picture.
get a dell and install linux on it. better yet, build your own. there will probably always be pc parts. those of us whose majority of time is spent using computers to make a living actually like the apple ecosystem—it allows us to do our work rather than tinker with add-ons, hacks, and (dare i say) playing games.
amazing. proof that apple's competitors need to look at themselves to innovate and not outside. apple has, once again, raised the bar and everyone else is scrambling to catch up. i've read posts from all the crabby mcnasties and really, they're just sad, pathetic, envious, and probably feel quite powerless against what is, once again, true innovation. btw, i don't own an iphone or an ipad. i have used them on occasion when i'm out and about with friends. they're...
wow. this is such non-news. who really cares?
all this dialogue on this one article about a supposed part that looks like it could belong in a toaster. geez!
and now it's down 10.
is this with the fudged numbers or not?