or Connect

Posts by mac_dog

yeah, i may be going out on a limb here, but i'm guessing windoze has always been beta.
clearly on the ms payroll. in other news, i was walking the dog in the park today and saw an attorney friend who was a die-hard pc user--until recently. she just purchased a mac pro laptop. words can't describe her experience--really, she was at a loss for words about what a positive experience this has been for her. she was almost giddy. this is a lawyer, folks. she was totally stoked about the 1 year one on one and other things, and couldn't say enough about the fact...
clearly on the ms payroll. in other news, i was walking the dog in the park today and saw my attorney friend who was a die-hard pc user--until recently purchasing a mac pro laptop. words can't describe her experience. really, she was at a loss for words about what a positive experience this has been for her. she was almost giddy. this is a lawyer, folks. she was totally stoked about the 1 year one on one and other things, and couldn't say enough about the fact that her...
well joe consumer, a few months ago, i just created a very short flash movie for a client, using flash's motion editor. i exported to both flash 9 and flash 10 players. after testing, the client comes back to me and tells me to check my coding because the movie isn't playing on all their tested browsers. there was no code involved, and i told them as much. there were pissed at me. there was nothing i could do. i went on all the forums to find out if there was...
i was just at a coffee shop this morning in hayes valley (sf). i was talking to the owner outside and there were no clouds in the sky. he was attempting to make a call on his iphone. i asked him how he liked it. he said the dropped calls were far too frequent. then, he proceeded to show me how many 'bars' he had at that moment. it was more like a 'flat line' than a bar. it seems illegal that at&t should be charging any fee for that. now here's where a class action would...
this guy is a douche bag. if he's going to single out apple, he should be singling out every other company that manufactures in china. he should be dealing with more important matters at home.
yeah. why can't wacom come out with a small 4x5 bluetooth pad w/stylus? it's something that's long overdue.
did mactripper (teckstud) take the day off?
i remember working for an agency that was helping to launch their first digital camera. kodak was so reluctant to enter into the digital market--even when numbers were showing their traditional film market was taking a nose dive. it was all the old farts at the helm. now, their using carl zeiss lenses for all their optics. does kodak really have all this technology or do they simply have a huge portfolio that they're hoping to cash in on because they didn't have the...
at what point do you, after purchasing a product, take responsibility for getting it to your front door? the tenderloin is about 3 or 4 blocks away--and these are big city blocks. there are plenty of options for getting your purchased mac things home, completely bypassing the tenderloin. one of those being that the apple store will bring your purchased item to your car in front of the store. if you go shopping afterwards, leaving your brand new computer in your car (like...