or Connect

Posts by mac_dog

and like everyone else (mostly), she didn't really understand the issue. and once again, she's in the spotlight. i'm guessing her 1837 album isn't all that.
i think, most importantly, apple is disruptive to those in power. they eliminate the middleman whose sole purpose was that of a bottom feeder who really didn't do a thing and got most of the profit. they're also gaining too much power on wall street. this is making a lot of enemies of those stuck in the old economies & business models. it didn't bother them when typographers were going out of business, but now that it's coming to the areas of music, medical, and...
you're right. however, supporting another poster's homophobic rant (from a previous thread) does put you in the homophobic camp. it also speaks to your lack of courage by not posting a homophobic rant of your own. when businesses cease treating heterosexual couples (especially those with children) as having more value than gay people, i'd say your comment above is correct. however, we have a very long way to go.
hey appleinsider. How about banning this fucking homophobe?
of those trashing the watch, i wonder how many have actually seen & used one. i happened to see one the other day—ss milanese 38mm. what a magnificent piece of art. amazing interface—just the timing of the transitions alone. it really is a quality piece of jewelry and well worth the money. if i had the money, would buy one just to keep time.
 please. hold your breath.
right. because the confederate flag stands for all that is good about america. /s
the only thing apple is testing is your limited point of view. if you're going to hold on to your out dated ideas, you'll soon be left behind.i think it's awesome. it's a human thing and this is only going to move this country forward. quite frankly, i've waited a lifetime for issues like this and racism to come to the forefront of america.
If true, why are independents being sent terms to negotiate or even approve and not through the labels? I find it hard to believe artists represented by labels are left to negotiate for themselves directly with companies like Apple. This makes no sense. If true, why have labels at all. I would think the labels, if they represent artists interests (and are responsible for paying them), would be the ones at the bargaining table. More money for them, slightly more for the...
How do artists (who are represented by labels) get paid? Do the labels require direct payment to artists? Or do these services pay the label, then the labels pay the artists? If, as I've read on this post, spotify doesn't pay the artists for the free tier memberships, do the artists get paid at all? And why aren't the artists raising a big stink about this? Why isn't this the big issue instead of apple's negotiations? Sounds to me the labels aren't stepping up and doing...