or Connect

Posts by mac_dog

and you still have that cable bill with 800 channels that are completely useless. for me (and other non-cable subscribers), this solves nothing.
 because the watch will get in the way.
he uses an android phone instead. 
sorry...apologies.   it's google. who really fucking cares?
who really fucking cares?
whatever... i'm not crazy that whenever i start iTunes after 12 hours (sleepy time), i don't get the same artist/album/song+ i left off at. when are they gonna fix that?
i wonder if this is a deal between apple and samsung: samsung: because we really need your manufacturing partnership to stay afloat, we'll make you a deal: we publicly apologize for stealing your designs to appear contrite and guilty%u2014we appear honorable and just, you agree to make some concessions (insert koh here) on your lawsuit to give the appearance of being defeated, therefore humbled and contrite. after a few weeks, we continue a mutually beneficial business...
that's just rude.
so...basically, it's extortion.
this guy needs to be taken down a notch. tim cook should take a lesson from steve's handbook and hand him his balls back on a platter.   how about apple stockholders band together and take a full page ad out in the new york times or wall street journal and tell this clown to go **** himself. now that would be worth the price of either newspaper.   [edit] so...now it's not okay to use the 'f' word on the web? what's next? mandatory skinny jeans?   [2nd edit] american...