or Connect

Posts by mac_dog

especially given that, prior to apple, corporations never even considered worker rights overseas. apple implemented the first-ever policy for worker rights in factories. but apple is the one that gets the flack for either not taking care of everyone or outsourcing jobs.   hell, i won't be surprised if there are some people who will say it's not good enough.   apparently, all society's woes can be attributed to apple.
if this is true, it would be seriously cutting into samsung's profits.   think about it. samsung can't sue apple for design infringement because it'll just be a mini iPad. people will purchase this over samsung because apple already has a reputation for kick-ass integration hardware/software. so if it takes away profits from samsung and android, i'm all for it.
yeah, i dropped amazon 15 years ago when they came out with a public statement that said they 'COULD NOT' guarantee that information such as a ssn or driver's license number, would be protected—something like that. it's been a very long time. haven't used them since.
amazon own't force apple to do anything, just don't hold your breath for a cheaper iPhone.
apple should ask for a change of venue, or at the very least, a different judge.
right, because microsoft is so on the cutting-edge of innovation that apple would need to feel that it needs to compete.   it is a well known fact that apple looks to itself as it's own competitor and attempts to outdo itself, not it's competitors—except when their technology is stolen (cough-android-cough).
i just keeps getting better.
you see, there's the flaw in your argument—huge—huge flaw—some would say gargantuan.
no—i mean, yes. i mean—YES! (420 time.)
talk about a reality distortion field.