or Connect

Posts by mac_dog

siri is still in beta, so i'd say the figures are about right.   the one thing siri can do that google search can't is correct a majority of a speaker's pronunciation of their native language (when available in their country). in this case, the pronunciation of the american english language has—not unlike it's citizenry—gotten fat, lazy and sloppy.   to me, that's priceless.
you have choices. there's always android.
i lost all respect for the nyt after they let bush off the hook. talk about a bunch of pussies.   nyt is nothing but a glorified national enquirer.
fail.
hammered shit.
so...i'm thinking you actually mean a box of chocolate covered shit, because when i eat chocolate, it tastes like chocolate. ;-) other than that, i think you're spot on.
does anyone else have a problem with the fact that even though you increase the resolution, you're still stuck with the physical real estate of the monitor?   i currently have a 17" mbp and i love it. glad i got in under the wire. i find the 15" simply too small for my needs.   won't even consider 13". makes no sense to me.
ha!   had a really stressful day at work. thanks for the laugh, idc!
"There was some indication that that might have been happening," Parker said. "You hear things, people send you emails."   really? this is all he's got? what a bunch of horseshit—and, in true form, the troll are like flies and are all over it.
or...   maybe you got a lemon (yes, it does happen with apple products, too); and, maybe, apple has great customer service.   i had to replace a monitor because it had one pixel that was white. called apple, took it in. same problem with the replacement, but different pixel. after the second return, i was passed along to a manager who proceeded to tell me that he would replace my monitor and inspect it himself, that it would ship that same day—didn't need me to send the...