or Connect

Posts by mac_dog

california is an 'at will' state. unless you have it in writing, you can be fired for having green hair—if your employer chooses. unless you have it in writing and can prove it, you're pretty much on your own.
all you crybabies crying 'this is the last straw' and 'maybe' now you'll ditch at&t either put up or shut up. you either do it now or don't. **** at&t. they're just a bunch of corporate bastards taking as much as most of you are willing to give them.   so...i suppose it's partly your fault.   (when did this forum go 'pg-13' on us?)
You're joking, right?Whenever I go to best buy, I can never find anyone to help me. On the occasion I did have to go into a store to use the restroom, there were—I kid you not—at least 8 employees in there. Wtf? If that's efficiency, we're all doomed.
this goes against the very essence of who steve jobs was and what he stood for.   send this guy packing asap—no matter what the cost!   if cook allows this clown to continue, it will mark the beginning of the end of apple as the company we have grown to love and respect.
...(nevermind)...too volatile for the thread.
why? your logic makes no sense. apple is the only tech company that has been innovating for years. everyone else is trying to catch up or copying. why not? we really don't need android.
...where kim jong is no longer ill.
i'd be happy if i could just download it to my imac.  
god, i hope not! this has microslop 'innovation' and form/design written all over it. surely apple can come up with something more smartly designed than this. hell, give me a larger form factor 'iPad' with a full operating system and i'd be very happy.  
you've just made the case for apple. that was easy.