or Connect

Posts by al82

I have one of the new 2.4 macbooks. The mega safe light sometimes appears to be very dim to the point you can hardly tell the light is on. The problem is easily fixed with taking it out and slipping it back in. However i read a few articles on google and people who have this problem in the past have had to get their actual macs replaced as there is a problem with the board. Has anyone else noticed this problem? What does a dim green light on the mega safe...
Didn't work for me , been waiting almost 20 minutes with push turned on.
Well as i said earlier including myself i know 6 people who have iphones, and ALL of us have this problem, my friends say anyone they know has this problem too. So not everyone may have it but i certainly do not think it is isolated and i certainly think at 50% of people are having this issue, having been in the apple store brentcross london yesterday and while waiting to book an appointment at the genius bar i could hear two people talking to a genius about the exact...
Your luck because everyone i know here in the UK with an iphone is having this problem, i just got off the phone with a friend who has the 2g iphone and she is having this problem too. If this gets sorted out in the next week i would stay with mobile me otherwise its pointless. Even before 2.1 i had to email apple who said the xxp nodes (or something like that) on my account were provisioned and they shouldn't be and a tech guy would work on it. Then it worked for 4-5 days...
I actually own a lot of apple products and have not used a windows pc for almost 5 years now, i LOVE OSX. This however is not on, im paying line rental and got this iphone heavily relying on the email features. WHATS WORSE is apple sent me an email AGAIN saying if i link to this news report or if mention the problem again they will "The IP address(es) which you post from may be blocked, and your ISP may be notified." They are threatening to notify my ISP that i am...
My apple account has just received a warning because i posted a long to this news site article on the forums in apples help section. APPLE ARE DELETING ALL POSTS ON THEIR SITE WITH LINKS TO THIS NEWS REPORT AND: http://digg.com/hardware/iPhone_owne...en_email_fetch Seems ther take on this is to shut their CUSTOMERS up.
I pay for mobile me, i pay line rental, yet when i post a complaint on apples forums it gets removed and i get a warning email EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE APPLE. THIS IS A JOKE what a HUGE error to make, did they not test this 2.1 firmware AT ALL?