or Connect

Posts by saarek

It's a great business strategy. Would I own a 64gb iPhone 6 if 32gb had been the base model, not a chance.   I suspect that the majority of those who bought the 64gb iPhone would have stuck with a 32gb base model.    
They are not lies, they are simply honest observations. Why do you always have to get so upset when people describe any Apple product as less than god like and faultless.
Nope, I checked my statement.
Why would my information be hacked? The retailer has no more data than if I'd used chip and pin. They don't keep my details on some secret file.
I've tried using Apple Pay a few times here in the UK and have gone back to my credit card which has NFC built in. Out of the 7 transactions I tried with Apple Pay only 3 went through without a hitch. Twice I had to put my card in anyway to "verify the payment method" and the other two times my iPhone showed done but the cashier confirmed that the transaction hadn't gone through. I really wanted to love Apple Pay and can see how it would be a bit of a revelation in a...
So, is this only open to those in the US? My sister was stupid enough to pay for this crap without speaking to me, would love to get here a refund here in the UK.
If the new iPad mini specs match that of the new full sized iPad being released at the same time I'll grab one. If saddled with year old tech I'll pass on it.
Depends on the carrier and the persons location, I get around 50MB 4G connection where I live and work so no complaints there.
Wow, amazed mobile costs are so expensive in the USA.I know the UK has a competitive market, but with three (I think) big players in the U.S. market you'd expect them to be fighting tooth and nail over price.Nothing you can do about it I guess, one of the rare situations where the U.S. is more expensive than the UK.
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding this article. But it sounds like Verizon wants you to buy the phone outright and then pay them $30 for a measly 1gb of data? You'd get that amount of data plus a load of free calls for around $12 in the UK (pay as you go). Perhaps I'm misunderstanding but it sounds like Americans really get screwed over on mobile pricing.