or Connect

Posts by saarek

Glad to see the non retina model survived, gutted that they did not bother to up date it in any way.   Come on Apple, it's seriously long in the tooth now!!!!!!!!
I suppose each to their own with regards to the design of the Beats headphones, personally they are not to my taste. Tacky plastic is not really my thing, that's why I like my Apple products. I wish Apple had bought Bowers & Wilkins, now there is a company that offers quality along with taste and design in spades!
The iPhone 5C was over priced at first and did not sell as well as Apple expected. The price, at least with carriers in the UK, is now far more palatable and the sales have increased accordingly.   The 5C is a lovely device, long may it's sales increase.
So, if the publishers are all poor & the authors complain that they get pittance for each book sold who makes the money out of a £10 book? Someone had to.The print and shipping alone wouldn't make up much of the cost, so someone is making a truckload somewhere on printed books.
What a shame it's not out for the UK, I'd subscribe immediately if it was!
Thanks for the heads up, I hope the subscription service comes to the UK at the same time as the US (alas, I doubt it)!I'll subscribe straight away.
So Apple only failed to grow in a single market, the USA?
So, they knew about the issue but did not bother fixing it until the exploit had been used?   How is there not a media storm over this?
Such a shame they did not decide to update the CPU, you'll be lucky to get iOS 9 support on this and I wouldn't be surprised to see iOS 8 as the last version. Very poor update.
Well, a large supermarket and historical park that I notified them of upon launch was added yesterday. Only took them just under two years, great that they finally bothered to get around to it just a shame that they did not increase their staff levels and get this sorted a LONG time ago.   I will consider using Apple Maps again now, the more people that use it the better the data should get. It's just a shame that they cocked up so badly at launch, none of my family use...