or Connect

Posts by saarek

Yes, but it doesn't have to the cheap model. Cheaper perhaps than the bigger phones, but like the MacBook Pro Line the 4" device does not have to be inferior.
But why would they have to make the 4" iPhone as a shitty rebadged 5s. I'd trade my iPhone 6 in for a 4" iPhone 6s.
I hope they give the 4" the same specs as the new 6s version. Why should the 4" be stuck with last years specs.
From what I remember from other articles Ive had his resignation letter because he expected to be fired and felt that he'd prefer to quit.
I hope this does not mean that the original Nes Versions of Mario Bros will not be coming to the iPhone. Most people want to play the classic's!
You might not feel it now, but come iOS 10 you'll wish your iPhone had 2gb ram.
Charging a flat rate for every device manufacture sounds right, based on the details above Ericsson was trying to charge based on handset sale value so Apple would be paying far more than anyone else. If this is the case I hope they lose.
Does anyone actually use Flyover? To my mind it's always been a bit of a gimmicky "look we can do something that Google doesn't" kind of feature. I wish they'd invest resources into getting an equivalent to Google's street view instead.
Hopefully this will kickstart some of the banks with apps that are, well apps that are almost amateur in nature, to bring out native apps. I won't hold my breath, but it'd certainly be nice.
Shame there is no support for IMAP email accounts. Hope it's added soon.