or Connect

Posts by saarek

Well, my iphone 4s was getting a little long in the tooth. I replace my phone every 3 years, if I bought the 5s I'd probably need to replace it in two years as it'll likely struggle with iOS 10.So all in all it works out more financially viable to pay the extra $100 now.As I will keep this device for 3 years getting the new iphone 6 that has features that will be used in the UK makes a lot of sense.So, despite the inflection of your reply, I'm not a mindless troll who just...
I love my iPhone 6, but if I had an option to get a smaller 4" version I'd switch immediately.
I wish them luck, I really do. I'm hoping that Apple brings the ability to move a mobile phone based call back from the Mac to the iPhone so that you can switch between the two devices mid conversation.
Apple made a mistake by sticking with 16gb on the new generation. These devices are going to be around for at least 3 years adding to this issue.Considering what Apple makes on each device they did not have to be greedy by going 16/64/128 and should have gone 32/64/128.Yes, from a business point of view they're making more money as a large percentage will opt for the 64gb model this year. But in the long run it will leave many customers frustrated and this is not the...
The items will remain on the shelf until the stock is sold. Simple answer.
Naming rights, not naming writes. Come on AI, at least try to proof read.
Feature parity with windows for Excel, please let there be feature parity. Can't wait to stop using a virtual machine to run office.
Surely his objective is that all people, no matter what their race colour or creed are just accepted as people. But all this shouting from the tree tops simply enforces the notion that Tim "is" different.  Despite being from a deeply religious household I was always taught tolerance of others and their views. I may not agree with someone's life choices, but if it doesn't affect me I'm more than happy for them to carry on.
When did I say it was? If you are happy with who you are then why feel the need to shout about it at all. He's gay, he feels attracted to men not girls. Fine, it's his life, he can live it however he wants to. Him being gay affects me no more than me being straight affects him. Why do so many people feel the need to run around "proudly" announcing that they are gay, or black, or a short Asian woman brought up by Irish nuns in the south of France with a white half sister...
I don't get this whole gay pride thing, seriously I don't.   I'm not "proud" to be a straight, male human being, it's just what I am.