or Connect

Posts by saarek

Unfortunately Apple with it's US Centric view seems to have been chasing cable providers instead of simply opening the App/Channel store so that the content providers could do their job for them.   I can see non US customers dumping their ATV's very quickly once this comes out in their country, Apples support for the international market with the ATV is a poor joke. Pay 25% more and have no local content whilst the US Customers get everything, really pisses me...
It's fair to raise prices based on the exchange rate. Still, it'd be nice if they lowered the prices on an improving exchange, the UK for example should now be lower.
Apple was willing to negotiate with the same labels in the USA to arrange this. It didn't magically drop into their laps, all I'm asking is that they put a similar amount of effort into their UK/all other international operations.
Wish they'd get a move on and offer iTunes Radio to their international customers, come on Apple you released this half a year ago. Show some love to the customers that pay far more for your goods than your American customer base!
They make lots of money on the ATV outside of the USA, they charge an average of 25% premium everywhere else. So break even in the US and profit off the others.
I'd have happily shelled out a £100 for this. No way am I going subscription though.
Never thought I'd see the day where the Apple Faithful get excited about a MS Conference. I expect MS to release it for free subject to an office 365 subscription. That way they get to both push the subscription model down people's throats & avoid paying Apple 30%
 That's cool, I always read the articles this was as no adverts get displayed. Doing everyone a favor really.
Not sure why, he is certainly doing a better job than his Labour predecessors. Still, I guess his is the sort of job whereby you're unpopular by default.
Deleted