or Connect

Posts by saarek

Apple should've given them the extra discount before the 520k mark, they were making money anyway, You can bet this switch is all about money.
I really hope for a new look this year, the current design has not really changed since the iPhone 4. And before people say that there is not much that Apple can do as the device has to have a screen etc taking up all the space I'd point out that if you compare the iPhone 4 to a 3GS no one could claim they were the same device.
Great, another update that only benefits US customers. Just open the bloody App Store Apple! FFS
The whole "looking into your lights" etc response is a bit crap and makes little sense, now if the response "I will look to do this for you" or "I will look into this, please wait" that'd be fine.
Now, if they'd just price the rest of their products in the UK at a fair markup we'd be in business!
It'll run just fine, considering it has the same requirements as Mavericks that runs great on my 2008 Aluminium MacBook.
I dumped facebook the second they stopped me being able to use the messenger function within the main app. I was planning to leave anyway and that was the last little push that I needed.
Most of the features touted here are already available Europe and have been for a while. The Tado Thermostat has all these features and more, what's more they are looking to build in the support for the new features in iOS 8.
People need to chill out, if the movie is seriously popular people will simply buy it elsewhere. Lot's of choices out there people, vote with your wallets and buy from another source.   Amazon will soon fall in line.
More like nobody with any sense buys an 18 month+ computer at full price..... Once they refresh it the sales will come.