or Connect

Posts by saarek

Disappointed to hear this, I want the ability to whitelist sites and ad networks myself. I certainly don't want Google or anyone else paying to keep tracking me. I'll have to look elsewhere, I've heard 1blocker offers what I need so was looking to move apps anyway.
Wish they'd do that for the UK too. We don't use the word trash here either.
Nope, no Apple news. Ah well
Have they added Apple News to the UK?
Who'd have thought that ad blocking would be such a huge feature. I wonder what the uptake rate for this new feature is.
I wish they'd release a channel store for the ATV 3, that's all that most people actually want.
Works in iTunes, no luck downloading from the device itself.
iOS 7 is no longer digitally signed by Apple and has not been for a long time now, I supposed I could look to do a full restore and launch an IPSW file. But I have had issues in the past with restoring a backup from a newer version onto a device reformated to a an older version of iOS. With the subsequent updates it's now more of an annoyance that my iPad feels sluggish even with simple tasks as opposed to "This is completely unuseable now". I got burned with the iPad 3....
My iPad 3 was made barely useable when I upgraded to iOS 8, so I quickly advised my friends and family who had iPad 2 or 3 not to upgrade, most are still on iOS 7. iOS 8 was a poorly optimised bag of hurt for people with older devices when it was released, although subsequent updates have alleviated this a bit. From what I've read iOS 9 is supposed to give a bit of life back to the older iPads, I hope that's the case. I'm still one of those who felt screwed when the...
Neutered the specs to sell more iPad Pro models. Should at least have an A9 CPU.