or Connect

Posts by saarek

Managed to get mine, very annoyed that there is no collect in store option for the UK, why the hell not? We have plenty of brick and mortar Apple stores.
Different error message now, perhaps coming online shortly.
Can't see this option anywhere on the UK site, bummer.
Does this include the UK?
 But I'm coming from a 4S and already thought the iPhone 5 was a bit larger than I wanted. Perhaps I am now in the minority, but I like the 3.5" size and am annoyed that one handed operation is now all but killed off without using special gestures etc.
It's faster, no need to enter a pin or if in America go through the hassle of showing your ID/having to sign for the transaction. However it only works on small payments, what is exciting about the Apple Pay system is that it should cover all payments both large and small. Hopefully this will roll out quickly and not become the stagnant abortion that iTunes Radio has become, heck it's only been a year with no sign of that service in most countries. Pathetic really.
I really wish they'd offer a 4" version, the new 4"7 seems too big based on the cut out. Can't think why anyone would seriously want the 6 plus, just buy an iPad if you want a device with a huge screen.
WTF I can't preorder until the 12th?!?!?!
 It's not a bad deal $100 to go from 16gb to 64gb, just annoying as a customer that they did not standardise on 32gb. I know why they did it, they want to make more money, it makes business sense, but still sucks.
I had certainly hoped that they'd have 2GB of ram, one of the biggest reasons stated for certain devices not getting the latest iOS update is due to lack of Ram. 2GB would almost guarantee an extra year of support.