or Connect

Posts by saarek

So chuck a billion dollars his way & save the other 2 billion.
Yes, one with a tiny amount of market penetration. Sure, there conversion rate for said service is impressive, but most of the customers are likely fans of Dr Dre & the expensive yet cheaply designed headphones that they offer.
Man, they could've bought a company that makes real quality sound equipment like Bowers & Wilkins. No way Beats is worth this much!
My iPhone 4s is chugging along nicely, although I suspect iOS 8 will make it lag just like iOS 7 did for the iPhone 4.   Looking forward to the iPhone 6, but hope the size doesn't increase or that they at least offer a sibling 4" or smaller device for those of us that appreciate real single handed operation.
Excellent, they just removed the only two barriers from me buying the console! I'll be getting one now.
Better late than never.
Every iPhone has sold more than its predecessor so not much of a production is it....   If they just changed the case design it'd sell boatloads more, but you can bet they will be aiming for a lot more than a new case and bumped specs.   I think I might be finally able to get rid of my trusty iPhone 4s.
Makes no sense whatsoever, there are far superior headphones out there from companies such as Bowers & Wilkins. For the money Apple is supposedly pumping into this deal they could create their own far superior set of headphones hundreds of times over.
It's been a very boring start to the year, even by Apple's usual standards. I'm sure they'll get around to releasing new items by the fall, just be patient.
Well done Jury, with that sized fine you've just sanctioned Samsung to continue stealing.