or Connect

Posts by saarek

Pixelmator is an absolute steal at this price
Perhaps Apple should go back to the 8gb, after all I'm sure millions of customers would be satisfied with that amount.Look, the 8gb was too small and the 16gb is too. The only reason Apple kept iPhone at 16gb was to get people to buy the 64gb as they make more profit that way.From a user perceptive it's a nasty tactic, but from a business point of view I applaud Apple. They found a great way to increase profit margins on a device that already has the highest margin (by a...
Why rely on a bulky external battery, hardly an elegant solution is it?Whilst on holiday I like to take lots of pictures and use apps such as Google translate.An external battery is one more thing to have to lug around.
Assuming it is thicker I'd expect the horrible protruding camera will be gone. Wonder why they didn't just make the 6 bigger with a better battery?
Can't wait until the 3rd generation ships, that'll be when they get my money,
I stopped using messenger the second they pulled it out of the Facebook app, most of my friends did the same.
Seems a lot of money for what you actually get.
I'm getting old, don't have any idea who most of these "stars" are.
I'm surprised they don't just buy the company.
I don't get the animosity shown towards the Kindle. It's a fantastic product line that's priced competitively. My original Kindle from 2007 died in 2013 and my current Kindle (Kindle Touch) is still running along perfectly. If all you want to do is read books then I fail to see how anyone can complain about it in the slightest.