or Connect

Posts by saarek

It's been a very boring start to the year, even by Apple's usual standards. I'm sure they'll get around to releasing new items by the fall, just be patient.
Well done Jury, with that sized fine you've just sanctioned Samsung to continue stealing.
£749 is a much better entry level price, it's just a shame they they continue to rip us off. At £699 they'd be able to justify their whole "it costs us more to do business in the UK" line, but considering the US price with 20% added on top to account for the VAT that we pay is only £645 one can't help but feel screwed over by their greed.
Ugh, Tell me that it doesn't look stupid to you, perhaps it is just me? 
Ugh..... horrible oversized phablets. Why would anyone want a huge 5.5 inch phone. Seriously, if all you want to do on your phone is take calls then buy an iPad mini and get a £10 dumb phone.   People look so stupid holding these massive brick like devices against their head, I thought we'd got past huge phones in the late 1990's
It was left out to ensure that they had a Big Bang feature to convince people to upgrade when the new iPad comes out.The iPhone 5s had been out for enough time for any serious bugs to be encountered and squashed.Remember that the iPad refresh was in November.
Should've been in the last batch, hardly a surprise that it's coming in the new ones.
Let me get this right, you switched from an iMac because it had crappy internal speakers and your solution was to replace it with a MacBook that also has crappy speakers?Seriously, it doesn't matter what computer you buy they all have rubbish speakers, just some are slightly less crap than others.If you care about sound plug in some B&W MM1's or use a pair of decent headphones.
It's been a very boring start to the year for Apple fans. All going well Apple will have an exciting June - December
I hate the so called "freemium" model. Although I do believe that Apple needs to allow a trial facility should the developer wish to add it.