or Connect

Posts by saarek

It's not a bad deal $100 to go from 16gb to 64gb, just annoying as a customer that they did not standardise on 32gb. I know why they did it, they want to make more money, it makes business sense, but still sucks.
I had certainly hoped that they'd have 2GB of ram, one of the biggest reasons stated for certain devices not getting the latest iOS update is due to lack of Ram. 2GB would almost guarantee an extra year of support.
Due to upgrade my iPhone 4S, it's lasted well. Have been holding out for a redesigned look as the iPhone 4 - 5S look essentially identical. Assuming this is the new iPhone I don't think it will have the wow factor (purely in terms of looks) that the iPhone 4 had vs the 3GS.   Still, I'll appreciate the fingerprint reader etc. Looking forward to my new phone.
Insane, at least wait until the announcement. Amazing how people can happily waste 2 weeks of their lives waiting outside a shop.... Muppets 
Could you tone down the language please, utilise another word to emphasize your point.
Switched to YNAB, could not be happier. Don't see how this is going to sell well, ignore people for long enough and they'll find alternatives.
I hope this means that the sizes are going to be 32/64/128gb as standard. 16gb is not really enough any more.
The only issue would be with regards to marketing the older models following the launch of subsequent models. "The new iPhone 2014 revision" will not sound good come 2015 when the New iPhone comes out. Macbooks don't really have this issue as Apple discontinues the old line as soon as the new one comes out.
Unlike you I bailed due to lack of an App Store. There is no local content outside of the US, it's a piss poor joke of a situation.
Not sure why Apple has not released the App Store for the Apple TV, they should've released it with the ATV 2