or Connect

Posts by saarek

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding this article. But it sounds like Verizon wants you to buy the phone outright and then pay them $30 for a measly 1gb of data? You'd get that amount of data plus a load of free calls for around $12 in the UK (pay as you go). Perhaps I'm misunderstanding but it sounds like Americans really get screwed over on mobile pricing.
Gosh the picture in this article is simply dreadful, looks like a crap video game. Sort of art that'd put people off the product
Great idea that seems, to me at least, to still be in the beta stages. Frequent outages, buggy. Plus I found the older interface a lot easier to interact with.
Wrong, coverage came out today. Which explains why I could not add on Sunday.
I tried adding my first direct card on Sunday and couldn't do so. Really annoying.
No shit. The new computers will be faster with better graphics, what a scoop.
So they had a three year exclusivity deal and then screwed it up by not launching until said deal was due to expire? Poor management right there.
Pixelmator is an absolute steal at this price
Perhaps Apple should go back to the 8gb, after all I'm sure millions of customers would be satisfied with that amount.Look, the 8gb was too small and the 16gb is too. The only reason Apple kept iPhone at 16gb was to get people to buy the 64gb as they make more profit that way.From a user perceptive it's a nasty tactic, but from a business point of view I applaud Apple. They found a great way to increase profit margins on a device that already has the highest margin (by a...
Why rely on a bulky external battery, hardly an elegant solution is it?Whilst on holiday I like to take lots of pictures and use apps such as Google translate.An external battery is one more thing to have to lug around.